"I'd like to see you try in that thing." You said, and locked your phone. "Now, ready for me to help you?"

"I hate you!"

"Yeah, yeah I know." You responded, and spun him the opposite way and started to undo the strings. "I do have to say though, you can pull of a corset Blasty. Especially with your boobs."

"What the hell?!"

"What are they... D cups at least?" You said, making a face that made it seem like you were thinking hard about the issue. "Nah maybe DD."

"Shut up! Just get me out of this thing! I don't have boobs! They're pecks!"

"Alright, if you say so." You shrugged, and undid it enough for him to rip it off and throw it at you.

You caught it, and just looked at him. "I don't want it! It's not even mine! You keep it!" He yelled as he went to storm downstairs after snatching a shirt from his closet.

"I don't like corsets! It's probably not even my size you weirdo!" You responded, and tossed it on his bed. After he went downstairs you opened his closet and grabbed the first volume of a romance manga that seemed pretty new and walked downstairs. 

When he saw it in your hand he erupted, and you could swear you could see fire around him. "Where's you find that?! Give it to me! It's not yours!"

"I found it in your secret stash of romance manga. In your closet like where I said it was last time." He tried to take it, but you pulled it away. "Stop, I want to read it."

"It's new! You're going to bend the binding! Just give it to me!"

"Chill, I'm not going to ruin it." He took it successfully this time and marched up to his room with it in his hand.

"Stop going through my stuff you psycho!" 

You sighed, "Whatever, you hungry?" You asked, and started to take the food out of the bags.

"No!"

"Stop being so angry. I won't touch your manga. Are you actually hungry?"

"No!"

You rolled your eyes, "Fine,  but I'm making food!" You called up to him, and started making the ramen while he stayed in his room. When you were done you dished out the two servings, and quickly cleaned the dishes and put them back before grabbing chopsticks and bringing the food up to his room. "Here." He looked between the food and you before rolling his eyes and ignoring you. "Just try it you stubborn ass! I made it, so at least give it a review!" You yelled at him before forcing it in front of him, followed by you sitting down and eating your portion. 

"It needs more pepper and whatever the hell this sauce is. Add more spice next time too." You looked up at him with noodles hanging out of your mouth.

"Is it good at least?"

"I just told you what was wrong with it!"

"Yeah, but still!"

"It's fine! When are you leaving?! I'm not in the mood to babysit tonight!"

"What? You aren't babysitting!"

"Then why the hell do I have to tell you to not touch stuff, and to do this, and not to do that?"

"Ah- bitch! I can take care of myself, rude."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and laid down. You rolled your eyes too and grabbed his bowl along with yours and walked downstairs. "Someone's just pressed I caught him trying on a corset earlier." You said before walking down the stairs and cleaning the dishes. You cleaned around the house a little more before putting on your shoes, "Bye!" You called out before grabbing your bag and leaving, locking the door behind you. Right when you turned to walk on the sidewalk towards your apartment your phone started to buzz.