<Epilogue: Final Part>

5 Years Later

"Don't go in there-" Kamira whispered pulling my bed sheets up to her nose. Kai laid at the edge of the bed, barely hanging on as Azrael fought to push him off. I cuddled up to Mira, scared of the movie myself. A loud bang made us both hurtle under the sheets only to find Kai groaning on the floor and nothing about the movie having changed.

"Rascal..." Kai grumbled darting back upon the bed only for Azrael to lay himself under my arm. Where he deemed protection.

"Your such a mothers boy honestly, your ten time to be a man." He taunted as Rael rolled his eyes.

"Shhhhhh." Kamira called, nestling closer into me. I was boiling, Gumbo over my legs, my babies under my arms and the blanket, out of fear, wrapped around me for security. 

"It's just the labyrinth..." Kai whispered.

"Have you see these creatures? They are nearly as gross as Rael." Kamira shuddered as her brother gasped in offence.

"I'm not gross! It's natural musk." I chuckled under my breath as Kai hid his smile.

"You are to." 

"Am not." 

"Are to-" 

"Am not-" 

"Your so stinky all the girls run away from you in school." Mira stuck her tongue out.

"Well your so ugly that even statues blink so they don't have to see you!" Her brother retorted.

"You take that back!" He shuck his head, to which she became angered.

"I'm not sitting next to you at school anymore." Azrael gasped as if his whole life had ended.

"Oh no she didn't." Kai mumbled making me toss him a stifled smile.

"Babies, come on." I mediated, pulling them closer and smothering them in kisses.

"Mama!"

"Mom!" 

"Please-"

"Eugh." 

I only stopped because someone else wrestled onto the bed, covering us all with one tight squish. 

"Give me attention!" Kai wailed as we all scrambled from beneath him. Kamira was quick to kiss all over his face, Azrael moving into tickle him. I lingered for a moment only watching before nuzzling in myself, i placed two sift kisses to my children's head before offering a longer one to Kais lips. 

He smiled lazily from below us all.

"Thank you." He spoke happily, I chuckled.

"No, thank you." I retorted making him furrow his eyebrows.

"What for?" I smiled.

"Everything."