<24>

Kai

How i had been conned into coming to New Orleans again was a mystery to me. It was filled with my least favourite people, aside from my dear old dad who thankfully remained in Portland. The answer to my turmoil was currently dashing about our room in her underwear at 4 am building what she called fort Bennett-Parker.

Azzy was looking better- No not better. She was doing great. I think it was being reminded of what had happened that had gotten to her, or perhaps people who pretended to care but didn't really. Either way this get away had been a real break through for her.

So i didn't mind the extended trip down in New Hell, i mean Orleans.

The constant presence of the Mikaelson family was however a major set back for me, they all lingered around her like pests. Especially that little show off Kol, he played the happily married card but still he tried to talk with my girl. Surely if he was so content he wouldn't even need to look in her direction. What right does he even have? Questioning my place when i was-

"Why in the fuck nugget are you glaring at fort Bennett-Parker?" Azalea poked her head from in-between two sheets, eyeing me in accusation. I straightened myself ready to quip back with something acceptable.

Until a better idea popped into my head.

"What's the use of this thing?" I waved my hand gesturing to her contraption. She pouted, which was so adorable-

"Thing?!? This is a masterpiece! It offers an array of advantages." I rose an eyebrow as she explained her case. She scrambled under the sheets for a moment before rising from another part crossing her arms.

"Examples please. Is it soundproof? Does it offer snacks? What about Wi-Fi?" She huffed pointing a finger at me. 

"Why would those be a necessity for a super awesome fortress of death?" I was marrying a literal child- Though her argument had convinced me to scramble under with her. 

Excitement was probably the main feeling i felt as she showed me around all the little sections, one for cuddling and the other for watching movies where she had set up her phone. Before she could move onto the next part i had pinned her below me. She laughed wildly blowing a curl from her face.

"What are you doing?" Azzy grinned as i moved down to her, nibbling and sucking on any patch of skin she had left out for me to see.

"Well, i was hoping you could point me in the direction where we could do this." My hand slowly trailed down her stomach, lingering over the hem of her underwear, i bit back my excitement when she gasped.

My lips moved skilfully along her jaw as she let out a laboured breath.

"Anywhere you like baby." I moaned as her own lips began to nib at the skin of my neck, she was so good. Her hands came up lifting my shirt above my head, leaving me in my boxers. She already laid perfectly before me. Purple lacy bra and pants laying against her lush skin.

Every time felt new, fresh, loved.

"What if they hear us?" Azzy asked panting against my ear as she ceased her attack on my skin. My hand trailed down into her underwear without warning making her suck in a breath, slowly i leant next to her ear.

"Then your going to have to be quiet for me babe, can you do that?" She nodded as i watched her, memorising each perfection of her body like i had never seen it before. The way her chest rose and fell to catch her breath.

The way her legs would tremble when i hit a certain spot, especially the moans she let out when i added the first finger.

"Shhh." I pressed my lips to hers muffling her noises of pleasure as i added another. It was a delight just to watch her writhe below me, to know i could do this to her, that only i could.

"Your doing so well." She moaned incoherently under me as her legs began to clench together, i picked up the pace until her repressed noises had became to loud. I covered her mouth with my free hand, pleasuring her with only the one.

Moving in circular motions whilst curling my fingers inside of her. I was so hard but little Azzy wasn't there yet. We had all the time in the world.

She began to ball up, hands gripping at anything they could latch onto, clawing down my revealed skin, i couldn't help the smirk that fluttered to my face when she came undone. Still i continued until she rode it out.

Her eyes began to open and with a proud smile i brought my fingers to my mouth watching as her eyes followed my motions. With one suck they were clean again. I let her catch her breath before anything else, i was after a gentlemen.

"I win." I whispered against her ear and she panted down my skin. Just like i had expected she flipped us over, levelling her self above me, i laid back crossing my arms behind my head and grinning wildly.

"Your gonna pay you little show off." She poked my chest making me latch onto her hand and tug her chest to chest with me.

"To see that again? I would." Swiftly she moved her nail down my stomach, clawing at the material of my boxers and tugging them down. Her eyes settled onto mine once more as she began to undo her bra. She knelt to the side removing her pants next all the while never taking her eyes off of mine.

God, what had she done to me?

"I want you to ask for it" Azalea demanded. I knew she was just grasping for any sort of control she could get after i had literally had her in the palm of my hand, i wasn't one for toxic masculinity, i knew the power women held, certainly this one. So when the words left my lips i didn't feel demasculinized.

"Fuck me."