<25>

How we had gone from the fort to the bathroom to the bed and back again was unknown to me, Kai was relentless and was convinced her had to make me cum on every service we could find. Currently i was bent over the coffee table, the man who loved to push my buttons currently playing with them.

He levelled himself, pushing in once more this night. Covering my mouth to stop the noises from slipping out.

"Not yet Azzy." He panted placing his body flush against my own as his hand dropped from my my to my throat, pulling my back against his chest. My hips bumped into the table with every thrust but i found it hard to focus on that fact when my head started to swim.

I couldn't count the amount of times Kai had made me bend to his will tonight, or in what places. Or how. All i knew now was that he was determined to get me there again.

"Kai..." I whispered out helplessly, digging my nails into his arms, the action only seemed to spur him on in the moments as the thrust began to get harsher and deeper. In all honesty i hadn't done well to remain silent, never the less we hadn't stopped and no one had come in.

Except Kai-

"Say it again." He rasped out making me whimper his name once more. The pleasure in my stomach began to build and i nearly resented the feeling, he knew each time that he had this power over me. He orchestrated each feeling i felt, each spout of pleasure i obtained had been gifted by him and he knew it.

I was biting back the noises that wanted to emit biting down on my lip until the familiar taste of copper filled my mouth, his hand gripped my chin moving my head to connect with his lips. The red liquid pooled into his mouth but he made no move to disconnect us. He groaned as i bucked further back into him making both of his hands roam down to my hips.

Gripping at my hips to move me the way he liked. I didn't mind, either way he would get me where i needed to be.

"Are you close?" He mumbled just below my jaw, rocking us with extra vigour. I nodded tiredly until he pinches my hips.

"Say it." He slammed into me again making me moan out unfiltered.

"I'm going to- Kai i'm gonna cum." He hummed in delight speeding up until i was a writhing mess upon the table top.

"I want you to be loud now baby, scream my name." He lulled moving further in until the peak was to much to hold back.

"Kai- Kai, im goin- Kai." I tried to make sense of my words but nothing seemed to string together, he began to pant and moan like i had.

"That's it Azzy, let him hear." I was to fatigued to suppress the flow of his name from my lips.

"Let him know that i can do this to you." Again he slammed in.

"Only me." He gripped my hair tugging it to one side as his lips pressed against my ear.

"Who can do this to you?" My eyes fluttered in an attempt to continue but the wave after wave was simply to much and i found myself complying with whatever he wanted.

"Only you Kai, always you." He hummed in satisfaction before it turned to grunts and moans of approval. He moved us cleaning our mess with a wave of his hand, which i was grateful for because i was to tired to do any magic. 

"You did so well babe." He carried me over to our bed throwing the covers over me before opening the balcony doors letting a welcoming chilly draft envelop me. Once the room was up to his standards he crawled into the bed next to me laying kiss after kiss over my neck and chest.

"Have you not gotten enough?" I mumbled tiredly hearing his soft chuckle.

"Of you? Never." He pulled me against his soft chest wrapping an arm around me. I sighed out, leg still twitching from moment to moment. At times Kai would laugh when it happened though i ignored him, as if he hadn't even made a noise.

"You know, they may pretend like they heard nothing tomorrow but they did." He sounded giddy at the thought where as dread only passed through me, the sin hadn't been so bad in the moment but the after math was awful.

"Yours so conniving." He always had to show himself as the top god, the smartest in the room despite the fact this particular room was filled with ancient originals who had more information then my entire lifetime lasted. I had a feeling that his motives stemmed from a little jealousy.

"You know you don't have to prove yourself right?" I asked softly, turning to face him.

"Of course i have to, i always have." I sighed looking sternly at him.

"Well, at least not to me." He nodded moving a stray curl from out of my face.

"You should probably get to sleep." He diverted the topic as per usual, what he does every time something gets to him.

I watched him as he began to fall to sleep, reminiscing on our time together. Earlier i had how lucky he had been to get me but now i know just how lucky we both are. In the end i had a partner who would do anything for me, like he had proved time and time again. I began to smile at the thought, happy he was asleep and wouldn't be able to make fun of me.

It was in this moment, as the sun began to rise in the early morning of New Orleans where life was claimed to be easy that i knew just how utterly and infinitely i was in love with him and just how much I had him wrapped around my little finger.

One thing was clearer then anything that had come before, we could get through anything as long as we stood by one and other.