<33>

"Im not cleaning it." I spoke almost to quickly. Glancing to Kai with a very serious expression. He scowled rushing off into our room before coming back with all our shopping, any item that screamed baby, we had picked up. Including clothes for children way bigger then the ones who currently sat before us in Klaus's very handy cot. 

"Number one or number two?" He asked grasping boy from the bed. 

"Three." I shuddered as he gagged. 

"How does that even come out of a baby?" Kai grumbled taking him away to clean up. I looked down to girl, who lay quite content with her life. Newly brought grey onesie and a bottle of milk, baby paradise. Aside from the fact her brother had nearly stink bombed the whole room. 

One thing i had learned about these babies, was the fact that they cried a lot. Unless, there was food in their mouths. I was so proud. 

"You know, we should probably name them." I yelled back into the room as Kai came thundering back in, freshly cleaned boy in his arms and the stench of a number three nullified. 

"You need to burp girl, she might get gassy and get an upset tummy.... And you know if she starts crying boy is going to start as well and when boy starts- Oh i see what you mean." He stopped himself placing the clean baby back down.  Just as i picked up the other as instructed.

"What about C.J? We can call her C.J." Kai smiled brightly but i frowned. C.J Parker, where had i heard that before? 

"Is that the girl from Baywatch? You fuc-"

"Shhhhhh fine. What do you think?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Thinking

"Why don't we name one beginning with K and the other beginning with A?" I asked and he hummed. I began to think, knowing he had also began to.

"Az-"

"That's my nickname." I deadpanned.

"I wasn't finished. Az- Azz- Azal- Azr.... Azrael? yes! Azrael." I smiled looking down at him.

"You know, it means blessing. I read a lot of biblical books when i was locked away, trying to prove that the whole thing was a hoax invented by-" I narrowed my eyes at him waiting for him to get to the point.

"Anyway, Azrael is an angel." I hummed. Wiping my thumb over his cheek as i placed his sister down. 

"I love it. Azrael Joey Parker." Kai looked up, face pinched with a wistful expression. He looked to the baby, a breath leaving him.

"Yeah, Azrael Joey Parker." I smiled thinking mine over once more.

"What about Kamira, also meaning blessing but she, she is a goddess and not just an angel." Kai seemed to like the name, testing it on his tongue before settling with one final blow.

"Middle name Sheila?  Kamira Sheila Parker." I beamed at it, nodding frantically.

"It was that or Snicker." I admitted laughing at his appalled face.  

"I wouldn't even put it past you." I shrugged my shoulders. Maybe if someone dared me to do it, i would.

"They are buzzing with magic." Kai continued. Hand sliding over their arms and yet he refrained from taking anything.

"Untapped but it's still there." Untapped, i sighed in relief.

"Do you think this is it Kai?" I turned to face him, pleading for a good answer just this one time. 

"This is what?" He questioned back. 

"Our happy ending?" He pondered it for a moment. I knew he would, he never lied to me

"I know this isn't our end babe. This is only the beginning. I promised you more then this." I smiled leaning my held on his shoulder before turning to place my lips against his.

He smelled of baby powder, his skin softer. Lines of stress barely visible. All in all he felt content. I only pulled away to speak once more.

"You have given me more then i ever thought possible. I love you my husband." He smiled, bright teeth almost blinding.

"I love you My wife."