Chapter Nineteen

Beginne am Anfang

"Wait, Chris Hernandez as in Chris Hernandez, JK?"

"Yes you dummy JK. Isn't it clear in the pictures?"

"But how'd you get the pictures?"

"I may or may not have hacked into her phone"

"You hacked into her phone? That's illegal and is a crime"

"Anything illegal is a crime" he said in a bored tone. "And that doesn't matter anyway. We just need to find a way to give her back her empire and her family"

"But if she's CH's daughter why didn't she say anything? And do you think Anna Hernandez knows?"

"That, I don't know. She has to tell you herself"

"But he said he has a son too. He was going to get his family here in NY when he met with that accident" Alfred twisted his tongue to the left side of his mouth at the mention of that accident.

"Yeah, the son" he scratched his tousled hair.

"Let me see what he looks like" he took out another picture and showed it to her. "This is-"

"No it's her brother. Jayden Hernandez"

"He looks just like him"

"Yes. But I think it just explains the fact that everyone in the world has a doppelgänger. Because we saw his corpse that day and we did his funeral. So it isn't him"

"Yeah I guess. But dad-"

"Dad will understand. He's better than mum anyways. He will help Kaitlyn"

"You know how dad gets when it's about mum. She has him wrapped"

"Yes but dad will never do anything wrong. Let's get cleared with Kaitlyn first and we can contact dad" she smiled at him. "Stop doing that you look stupid"

"What?"

"Smiling it makes you look stupid"

"You're the one who looks stupid with that stupid smirk and frown plastered on your face"

"Think with your mind not heart, idiot". You're doing the opposite now.

"Shut up I'm the big sis. I'm supposed to do the preaching"

"I feel like you're a six year old stuck in a twenty three years old body" she grabbed a pillow and smashed it on him while he smirked.

"I so hate you"

"Cause I'm not Kieran?" she gave him a full on death glare and he smirked harder almost smiling.

****
Kaitlyn threw a childish look at Alfred who was seated on the couch with his phone in one hand. He shook his head at her antics as she left. She decided to stroll to the park she had seen when she was coming back from school. It wasn't far. She tossed a pebble along the way as she sat on a bench. It was nice to have some fresh air instead of the tensed atmosphere at the Smith Mansion.

Christopher entered his house back in Tennessee with his hand full of roses and a smile on his face. He entered the kitchen where his wife, Cecilia was, cooking. He hugged her from behind and she jumped in surprise while he laughed.

"Got you" he said and laughed again.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a giggle "the kids can come down any minute from now"

"Let them come. I'm hugging my wife not someone else's" he smirked and kissed her cheeks. She smiled "guess what?"

"What is it?" He handed her the bunch of roses