Chapter Two

(AN: All chapters are in Chloe's POV.)
THE HEAT FROM my laptop warmed my legs. I had homework online like every other kid that's lives in the twenty-first century nowadays. My MacBook was in pretty bad condition because I'm pretty clumsy. Unless it's with sports. I'm good at volleyball, if I do say so myself.
⠀Ding! It was the doorbell. "Chlo, can you get that?" Asked my lazy mother.
⠀"Sure," I muttered. I hopped downstairs.
⠀Ding! The doorbell rang again. I opened the door and there stood my beloved grandma.
⠀"Hi, honey!" My grandma said. Okay, I was wrong, Jules wasn't the only being that cared about me. Grandma did. I mean, does.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- - -
⠀We laid down on the expensive leather couch. My family is pretty rich. Our home is decorated with posh furniture and attitudes. I, on the other hand, dress like a "regular" teenage girl.
⠀"So what brought you here, Louise?" My rat-of-a-mom questioned, nicely.
⠀"I wanted to see how my son and his family are, settling in a new area!" My grandma, Grams, perkily responded as she hugged me. I smiled. "Oh, I almost for got. Here you are, Chloe," my grandma handed my cookies. Not just any cookies, but my favorite cookie of all time. Peanut butter.