71. Innocent Little Hearts

Start from the beginning

"Aathi no no aab no P'Porr, ju tupid! Tupid baww Porr! Tupid doca! Tupid gaffa! Ju mwak dada cwyy! Aathi no wike ju!" the baby stormed. "Aathi no ju baby! Aathi no ju Ooun! Ju aww baww! Go bwyy! Aathi know ebythwin! Ju mwak dada cwyy!"

(Arthit 101: I don't have any P'Forth, you stupid! I only love dada! You are stupid and bad Forth! Bad Kit, Bad Phana! You make my dada cry! I don't like you! I'm not your baby! I'm not your Oon! You are bad! Go away! I know everything! You make dada cry!)

Forth felt like someone sucked the life out of him. "O-oon..."

"Ukka Yam!" Arthit started wailing. "Aaathi shaw dada cwy! Dada shay to baww ukka go bayy! Dada sho sho cwy! He baww!" he pointed at Forth and shed fat tears. "Aathi wab dada owyy"

Lam pursed his lips and hugged the distressed baby. "Yeah, yeah, we know you love dada, you don't need to be sad baby, we know..." he said with a sigh and looked up at Forth. He shook his head and turned away from his once best friend. "It's okay, don't be sad, let's go see where your dada went" 

Forth just stood there, staring after the man who carried the little baby, Oon's words ringing in his head. 'He heard Beam cry... he heard Beam tell me to leave... did he... was he awake that night?'

Forth let out a sigh, hanging his head low. 'So, in the end, he managed to make another loved one hate him? Was this his karma for being a weak-assed moron and not trusting his lover? Or was this his punishment for all the pain Beam had to suffer because of him?'

 "F-forth..." Kit called him in an unsure tone and put a hand on his arm. "Wa-why? Hey... it's okay, h-he's just a kid... I'm... I'm s-sure..."

Forth sighed and turned to look at Kit. "It's not..."

Kit stared up at his face and sighed. "You idiotic bastard..." he said softly and shook his head. "You... idiotic, idiotic, bastard..." he had a lot more to say to Forth. A lot. But he got a page from the ER and hurried off, not forgetting to usher a dejected Forth to come along as well. And Forth, like a dead soul, dragged his feet to walk along. Both walking down the corridors till they both reached where Lam stood transfixed.

They both eyed him and then looked ahead where he was staring at, both freezing at what they saw. Beam leaning up and planting his lips on a tall guy's lips.

"What the-" Kit exclaimed in shock, letting go of his stethoscope that fell down with a clang, making the two figures in front of them jump away from each other and turning to them, Beam flustered but the tall, handsome Korean guy looked beyond stunned.

Kit blinked. Then hurried to look up at his now best friend who stood rooted to his spot like a lifeless corpse.

Did he feel pity? Of course he did.

He'd had a first row seat to how much Forth loved Beam and how much he suffered after the latter left. But that didn't mean he didn't deserve that pain. And Beam was bound to move on sooner or later. He deserved that too, didn't he?

Lam on the other hand had his brain fuse burst, recognizing right away the man his brother had just been locking lips with.

"BARAMEE VONGVIPHAN? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" He snarled, his otherwise always calm voice full of rage. Beam blinked at the that but stood still, unfazed. He even scoffed a bit, rolling his eyes.

"DADA!!!!" an outraged and horrified Arthit wailed, crying and thrashing to get off Lam's arms and hurry to save his Dada from the big bad monsha. "DADA! DADA! GO BAYY JU TUPID! NO NO COWJ DADA!" He shrieked loudly and tried all his force to shove the amused stranger away from his Dada with just one hand while the other one clung to his Dada's pants.