♡face to face♡

We had finished making the video and I swear it was the funniest thing. Me and willbur started a druge business and tecno killed me about 60 times. Surprise we didn't actually beat the game but ya know who cares. We had just finished up. It was the late afternoon and I was ready to pass out wenn I saw a message. It was from nonoder then my beloved tecno. "Don't forget about our date tonight ;)" I completely forgot.. but I still had a good 4 hour so I did what any normal person would do. Sleep until the last minute. After the best nap off my life it was time to go on that date. He was waiting in the vc. I joined knowing this is ganna be funny as hell.

T: "Good evening princess how was you nap."

Y: "how did you know I took a nap??"

T: "uhh- anyway! Let us go-

i got on his mincraft server and I was greeted with flowers and a roller costar.

Y: "oh my lord what is this." I was laughing

T: "its the date I promised."

His goofy laughing was so adorable that I had to be in a good mood.

Y: "well in that case, TAKE ME MY PRINCE!"

We then went in the mincart and we where off I saw a number of things like dying animals and and Wither scols. Needless to say I was impressed. We got out of the mincart to be lead to a fild of pigs. "I blend in" he said i then procided through massive amounts of flowers at him. "AWWWWW FINALLY SO AFFECTION!" He was way to happy about this. I swear this bitch- "don't act like i don't give you affection. Im nice enough-" he laughed and we talked a bit wen be asked. "Hey do you wanna video chat? I mean its okay if you don't wanna but I'd like to know what you look like." This would be the first time we see each other so.. "I mean yeah but I look like shit right know." He just laughed "I doubt it" oh God how dare he be so cute..AHHH-. We Then started the video call. I was dressed in pj's so I looked pretty shifty. "I- CUFF CUFF you cute as fuck CUFF CUFF" The thing is I know what he looked like but he didn't know what I looked like."But like seriously your like really pretty." I felt my cheeks going red. So I put my knees to my face and stayed like that. "AWWW STOPP YOUR TOO CUTE!!!!!" he was literally killing me. I never took complements well. We started talking and it was nice. It almost felt like we where talking in person. To be honest. I really wish we could hang out. I know he doesn't live so far and we've talked about it but still. I heard a nock on the oder end of the phone. Surely enough it was his little sister. "I had a nightmare.." her voice was very high pitched and cute. She can't be older then 6. "Aww no its okay. Come hear sweetie" he spoke so soft to her it was adorable. "who you talking to?" She asked "oh thats my friend you wanna talk to her?" HUH I GET TO TALK TO HER!! I was excited. She nodded and tecno handed her the head set. She was sitting on tecnos lap.

S: "Hewo! Who are you??"

Y: "oh my name is y/n! It's wonderful to meet you!"

S: "she's super pretty!"

She whisperd to tecno.

T: "I know right?"

I was screaming on the inside.

S: "are you my brothers girlfriend?"

Y: "uhh no."

S: "why not?"

At this point I was panicking and it wasn't helping that tecno was laughing.

Y: "well.. because your brother doesn't like me like that.."

S: "well do you?"

Damn kid stop being so nosey...

S: "I want a answer."

Tecno had his head on hers and he was grinning like an idiot.

Y: "well I'm love your brother."

S: "do you love her buba?"

T: "that's enough for today sweetie. Its time for you to get to bed"

She looked sad but she said bye and tecno brought her to her room.

I took the time where he was gone to get myself together after what just happened. His sister is nosey. I like her. I felt my eyes get weak and i realized I had work tomorrow. Uhh.
"Im back." He said and sat back in his chair, "hiii." It was getting obvious that I was tiered. "You getting tired princess?" I was to tired to fight back so I just hummed. " you wanna hang up?" I didn't want to so I shuck my head. "Okay..if you want I can read you something" that sounded amazing. I nodded. "Okay. How about you get ready for bed and I find a story. I nodded and got up to get ready. I brushed my hair and teeth. Got my clothes ready for tomorrow. I took my phone and put it on my stand and set it up that I can still see him. I then switch to my phone and I layed down. "You ready?" I nodded and snuggled into my blanket. He started to read and It was very conferting. I slowly fell asleep and drifted off to dream land.