♡cafe♡

Dreams pov:
"So this is the place huh." I hade the idea to come visit y/n at work. I missed her so I thought visiting her would be fun.i walked into the shop to see a few girls in pritty dresses
Some were serving coffee weil oders made woffels or cleaned up.and then I saw her. Y/n was crouching down to pick up a towel. She was wearing a black skirt i think.. and a bright green hoodie. My murch.. I watched her for a minute.she started to to sweep the floor and danced to the music. She was hoping to music and somehow it put me at peace. I finally went up to her.

"Hey kitty."

She immediately tensed up and almost fell to the floor. I couldn't help but laugh as she nervously tried to stay on her feet. Then a woman came from the kitchen and grabbed her so she could get her balance again. "This your boyfriend?" She asked in a tearing manner.
Instead of answering she just tried to hide her face. After the women left I looked at her. Her expression screamed that she wanted to hug me. So I opened my arms for her. She ran into my arms and I lifted her up and spind her around. We just kinda stayed like that neither of us wanting to let go.

"Oh right I have a job" she said laughing. Wenn we let go we just saw the whole cafe staring at us. We just bursted into laughter.

"Go take a seat ill take your order in a minute!"

Y/n pov

The last thing I expected was that dream would come visit me. I was about to take a break ill serve him first.

"What would you like to order good sir" I say jokingly

"I think I'll have a home made waffle and you please "

"Pfff simpp,I mean coming right up sir"

I went over to the waffle station and made one of my famous heart shaped waffle that I only give to really nice people. And I made two milkshakes. I then went back to the table and put the food and drinks down and sat across from him.

"Wait a minute! Its a heart! Thats so cute!" Dream said excited. He looked like an excited child on Christmas. Its was really cute watching him cut into the waffle and enjoyed the first bite.

"What?" Dream asked with waffle in his mouth.
"Dork" I teased.

"Soo what did you all do weil you were in Dublin?"

"Well I finished school. I met this boy we dated for a while."

Dreams expression was like a grumpy baby. "Boy huh.."

"Ohh i see. You're jealous huh" I teased

"No im not. I had a girlfriend too" he said almost like he was trying to brag.

"Ohh I see pissbaby girl" I said very amused.

"No not her." He said like it was obvious.

"How many girlfriends did you have?"

"Only the one" he said weil eating his waffle.

"Wait then wh-" realisation hit like a brick

"WAIT THAT GIRL WAS ME!" I remember that night I stayed over because we wanted to study for a test.. I immediately burst into laughter.

You could see the shame on dreams face weil he stuffed waffle in his face.

"Wow..but why did you say i was your girlfriend then?"

"How the hell am I suppose to explain a girl in my bed with out it being weird. Like oh yeah I had a girl sleeping in my bed who wasn't my sister or my girlfriend. "

"Ahh makes sense" I said I took a bit of his waffle. "Damn i make good waffles."

"I can only agree " he said with a smirk.

At this point the shop was completely empty. It wasn't really cafe time anymore. But dream stayed to keep me company. We talked, drank milkshakes and took a few pictures.
And then..

"HUH I LOVE THIS SONG!" I shouted!

"May i have this dance?" Dream asked weil holding out his hand.

"Huh I'm flared! Yes 1000 times yes!"

"Your acting like I just asked for your hand in marriage." He laughed and grabbed my hand. We started to dance like idiots. He spind me around and we danced to the music. Little did we know my coworker forgot her bag and saw us dancing. She quickly started filming us. We didn't notice we were having to much fun. I realized that my shift was over.

"Oh my shift is over."

"Oh okii...so what know."

"I go home?" I say laughing. I was about to go wenn I felt him grab my arm and pull me closer to him. He looked me in the eyes and we were really close. I felt my cheeks go red.
He then started to lean down to my face slowly. He tucks my hair behind my ear. Then he smirks.

"You haven't changed one bit."

A/n
Sorry about the short chapter! Hopefully tomorrow ( or later ) i can bring out another part!