♡dreamkitty vs 3 hunters♡

This story contains cursing and cringe and a lot of spelling mistakes read at your own risk ;)

Previously: "you haven't changed one bit"

You looked like a pink tomato as you puffed up your cheeks in embarrassment. "YOU CANT JUST DO THAT YOU JERK" dream let out a laugh and almost fell to the ground "your still as much of a bottom as you where in high school!" He wouldn't stop laughing until something popped in your head. In one swift movement you tried to pin him against the wall only for it to backfire causing both of you to fall to the ground. The both of you ended up on the floor. With you on top of him with your arms trying to keep your self up. Looking down at him. he looked shocked for a moment until his expression faided into a smirk. In one quick moment he had flip you over so you are on the bottom. He had held your head so you wouldn't hurt it. Still wearing his smirk he said in a soft yes stirn tone...

"Is my little kitty being a brat"

You said nothing you just huged him hiding your face in his shoulder. He let out a slight chuckel at how cute you where. You both got up and left the Cafe.

☆《Time skip》☆

It was just another day but for some reason I couldn't get what happened with dream out of my mind. He was so close. My train of thought was cut of by a notification. Sapnap had sent me a text. I just remembered that today was the day of the collab.

S: hey! You ready for tonight

Y: yeah! who's all hunting?

S: goarge, badboyHalo, and the incredible sapnap uwu

Y: haha sounds perfect! We wanted to film at 8pm right?

S: yeah in an hour!

I didn't realize it was already that late already. Better get myself ready. I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I sat down to eat wenn I saw a text from tecno. "Good luck today. I know how excited you are. I'll be watching your stream! :)" my cheeks went pink and my heart was beating. "I'll do my best! You'll see!" "Thats my girl. I know you'll do great." My heart was beating. I was full of determination to impress everyone. I saw dream goarge bad and sapnap where in a voice call already.

Y: hey! I hope I'm not to late!

s: nah! We were early!

Y: oh okii...

D: don't worry kitty you'll do great!

Y: thanks I guess-

a soft blush creept to my cheeks as I nervously laugh trying not to seem weird. We started up our streams. Mein was titled man hunt dreamkitty vs 3 hunters. Dreamkitty was the ship name my chat would teas me with. Thay know I was a big dream fan.

The chat was going crazy saying things like "THERE COLLABING OMGG" or "THE SHIP HAS SAILD!"

we started up the game and started to get ready. We all spond in the mincraft world and the boys serounded us ready to attack. Me and dream bolted in two different directions. Sapnap chased me and the other two chased dream. "CHASING MY LADY NOT VERY HONORABLE SAPNAP" dream yelled teasing both me and sapnap. We all yelled in sink.. "YOUR GIRL???" Dream just bursted out laughing. Again the chat went crazy spaming things like.."ARE DREAM AND KITTYCAN DATING!" and "AHH DREAMKITTY FOR LIFE"