♡long lost friend♡

This chapter was edited

Previously:

realisation hit dream like rock that had been in the sun all day.
"Y/N!!!"

Dream pov:
Its been almost 3 years since I heard her voice. Wenn she left to Dublin i thought I would never see her again. And know she's in a discord call with me. I have so many questions and thing I want to tell her. Maybe its not her. WHAT IF SHES BACK IN FLORIDA!

"wait do you know her?" Sapnap asked

"Yeah we went to high school together...at least I think it's her."

Y/N pov:

I was so shocked that I couldn't say anything. my idol, long lost friend was right there. Damn is voice sound cute- GET IT TOGETHER Y/N. he probably hates me for never reaching out.he probably doesn't want to have anything to do with me..

"How are ya kitty?" I heard his voice say which took me out of my train of thought.

"Kitty?!" Sapnap said shocked.

It took me so off guard that I squealed like one of those crazy fan girls.

I heard a chokel come from dreams side.

"It really is you and you haven't changed on bit" then dream bursted into laughter.

"WAIT WAIT AREN'T YOU DATING TECNO OR SOMETHING?" sapnap sounded very confused understandable so.

"Ohhh you know tecno??" Dream said in a confused yet teasing tone.

"Yeah thay stream together all the time so i figured." Sapnap answerd for me.

"GOD DAMIT WILL YALL SHUT YOUR TRAP AND LET ME SPEAK." it went silent and I breathed in before speaking. "First off. I am not dating tecno. Second Don't call me kitty its a stupid nickname." I was cut of by dream. "First off not happening. second how do you even know tecno?" Before I could answer a monotone voice spoke "we meet in potato wars. She tried to catch my attention by farming more potatoes then me. I was impressed so I found her Twitter and since then where close friends." He emphasised the close. Tecno must have joined while we where talking.

☆《Time skip》☆

Me dream, tecno and sapnap had been talking for a good 2 hours. Tecno left and I realized what time it was. I didn't want to hang up but I need sleep.

"Hey y/n you wanna make a video with us?" Dream asked.

"I already asked and she said yes!" Sapnap said proudly.

"Okii wanna do another man hunt?"

"YES! BUT I WANT TO BE A RUNNER!" I said not really thinking about how loud i was.

"Okii but Dream is always the runner?"

"We can both do it. it will be fun!" Dream said excited!

"Its settled then! leave it to me ill get everything ready!" Sapnap proudly shouted!

"K so well do it on Tuesday?" (Its sunday) he asked after sapnaps statement

"Sounds good to me I don't have work on Tuesdays!" I added.

"Wait were do you work?"

"I work at the Cafe downtown. It's called sweet rose dress cafe"

"Oh cool!" Dream said.

"Imma go to bed i got work tomorrow so I need my sleep."

"Okii goodnight y/n!" Sapnap yelled.

"Night kitty" dream said teasingly.

"Simp" I said laughing

I hung after that and made my way to my bed quickly tweeting about Tuesday

@Kittycan
Special stream on Tuesday! Hint piss baby...

"That should do it! hopefully this will get my fans excited for Tuesday's stream!" After tweeting I went to bed.

"Beep beep beeeeeep, its 9:30am" a roboti voice spoke from my phone "mmm 5 more minutes!...wait.. ITS 9:30AM MY SHIFT STARS AT 10AM AHHHH. I quickly get dressed in my uniform that is a simple short black dress. It was mandatory that you wear a dress on the job. i quickly called an uber and got my bag.i brought with my dream hoodie because it tends to get cold. My boss isn't there most of the time so its fine. I got a notification saying my uber was here. So I went outside to the drive way. "Uber for y/n?" The driver asked me. "Yeah thats me!" I sit in the back and
Got out my phone to see a message from dream.

Dream: hey

Kittystarwaifu: heyyy

Dream: what you up too?

Kittystarwaifu: on my way to work uwu

He didn't answer anymore but I didn't question it. I finally made it to work and I was only 12 minutes late. i went and put up my hair up in a ponytail and got to work. I started making coffee for the gentleman at table 3 and so on. I was about to go take a break wenn I heard "hey kitty"