♡memories♡

Warning this story contains cursing and cringe and spelling mistakes read at your own risk ;)

Y/n pov:

I was awoken to an alarm that made me want to punch the wall. I quickly checked the time to see it was almost 8. Your shift starts at 9 so we good. I got up to immediately get back into bed...my alarm went off again and I was about to cry. It was 8:30 with ment i was late.. great. I forst myself to get up and put on a baby blue dress that came right to thighs. It was puffy so I didn't think it was a problem. I put on knee high stalkings to match. Thay where white with little bows on the back. You then put your hair in a ponytail and called an uber.you had opening shift so that ment there was no rush since no one was there. You forgot to pack a chaing of clothes so you went up and packed the same black dress you whore days before. And you got a pair of black thigh highs to match.

Wenn your uber was finally there you where of to work... "hey crista! I'm here." You shouted in the almost empty store. You're co worker came out the kitchen and gave you a hug." No boyfriend this time?" She teased. "Oh you mean tsukishima Kay? Nah he's busy playing volleyball." She knew you where being sarcastic. "Not him I mean that tall hottie who came to visit a coupledays back"Oh you have a thing for him? Should I set yall up?" You say teasing. "I don't think he'd want me. He's really into you sooo" God she's always so nosey. "No he's not crista. Where just friends" I say knowing full well that he doesn't like me like that. "This video tells me oderwise-" "what video?" She then played the video of me and dream dancing through the Cafe. "WHEN THE HELL DID YOU TAKE THAT VIDEO!"

A sadistic smirk pulled to her lips. "Those it matter? The fact is that you like himmm" "no I don't! We just reconnected its really not like that!" At this point we had set all the tables."whatever.. let's just get the shift done so we can go home." I agreed as our first costumers came in. As peer usually no one interesting just a couple of old men wanting to see some pretty young girls in dresses. Most of the time there really nice and give good tips.

"Hey y/n! Your shift is over!" my coworker yelled from the kitchen "okay! Ill get going then!" I got my stuff together and as I was leaving I saw a familiar woman across the street from the Cafe. "MOM!" you yelled across the street as the women walked over to me. "Y/n is that you darling!" She crossed the street and gave me a dig hug. "Since when have you been back!" The woman asked. Let me explain. This is dreams mother aka the mom i always wanted. She always loved me and treated me like one of her own.

"I've been back for about a year know." "AND YOU NEVER VISITED ME OR CLAY! no thats it your coming with me-" and just like that I was at dreams house drinking tea with his mom. "Oh just so you know clay is upstairs sleeping!" "Well I'm not here for dream im here for you!" I'm very skilled at the art of flattering."aww your so sweet! So tell me how was Dublin?" "It was great! I finished high-school i got a boyfriend..." "boyfriend huh...?" She said basically like a copy of dream. " where not together anymore!" She just let out a hum. We talked for awhile when.. "hey mom!" I saw dream walk down the stairs in gray sweat pants and a huddie "look clay sweetie! Y/n us here to visit!" All I could see was his face turn bright red as he grabs me and pulls me into his room.

"HEYY I WAS TALKING TO YOUR MOM!" I was fighting back wenn he picked me up and put me on his shoulder. "I'll see you later mom" she was giggling as I tried to fight back to no evail. We then made it to his room and he plopped me on his bed. "DUDE IM WAIRING A DRESS YOU CANT JUST DO THAT!" I said with my face bright pink. As I was complaining he throw his his huddie at me with the black words "get changed. I know your wearing shorts underneath." I saw his face it was flushed pink. His hair was all messed up and fluffy. "fine but get out-" he huffed as he left closing the door. I got changed into his huddie with was basically a dress. I put on some of his socks because my knee highs sucked thay where uncomfortable.