06: Getting to Know Each Other

- New's POV -

"Phi. Call Jane and tell her to close down the book store for now and help you out here." I told P'Podd as soon as the woman left. I went out of the counter and took Tay by the wrist and led him to the kitchen.

I took one monoblock chair and asked him to sit down.

"Let me get you a fresh set of clothes. I have an extra shirt in my bag - oh, shit! I don't have extra pants! Could you wait here for a bit? There's a boutique nearby. Let me buy you clothes for a while."

I was about to leave when he held my wrist.

"Shirt's fine, New. My pants aren't that wet."

He looked down at his pants and I instinctively looked, too which now I realized to be a wrong move because I can't seem to take my eyes off his bulge.

"It's not wet from coffee but it might be wet from something else if you keep looking there like that."

Now that brought me back to my senses. I looked up and I felt my cheeks get hot.

Oh my god! Please don't betray me, my own face!!!

"I'm just kidding, New."

"Uhmm, uhh, shirt. Yeah, shirt! Let me get it for a while. Stay here."

I proceeded to my small office and as soon I closed the door, I heaved a deep sigh and leaned on the door.

Did I just check out Tay?! Did I just check out a customer?! What the fuck, New!

But, to be fair, he's the one who looked at it first and I just mimicked him.

Plus I'm crushing hard on him right now for being my knight-in-shining-armor a while ago.

It's been three consecutive days that he's been coming here ever since our first meeting. Yesterday, he came at 9 AM and left at 7 PM. He also came today at the same time and all he does is work on his laptop and order more drinks and snacks when he wants to. Come to think of it, that guy didn't have lunch yesterday and today, too.

Should I invite him to lunch today? Hmmm. Perhaps to thank him for today? Yeah. That could work.

Oh my god, New, stop giggling like a school girl!

I went back to where he was and as soon as he saw me, he looked at my hands.

"Uhmm, I thought you have a shirt I could borrow?"

Shirt? Oh, shit I forgot!

"Oh, yeah! Wait."

What the hell, New?! We're you that excited to invite him to lunch?! Get your shit together! Now, where's that damn bag?!

Oh, there it is!

I took out my shirt and contemplated whether or not to give it to him. Its color purple with a cartoon cat in the middle doing the dub pose.

Will he judge me because of my shirt?

Argh!!! Should have offered P'Podd's instead.

I walked out of my office and stopped in my tracks as soon as I saw Tay.

Fuck, I can't breathe!

I somehow guessed that he has a good body but it still feels different now that I see it!

Oh no! I feel myself get flustered.

I turned around immediately. Oh, God I still want to admire his body but I don't want him to see that I'm checking him out again!