23 ✧ Mikaelson's scenes

Rewriting the Mikaelson scenes - you will see them again in the assigned ages of thee chapters, only Finn you won't

Just a warning; long chapter ahead.

───────

Freya's scene is changing - 16; title: kill a witch-bitch

Ellie was hanging out with Vicki while telling her stories about the Mikaelson's and their bitchy mother, aunt, and father. Which Vicki joked to, "Damn, they have daddy issues, mommy issues, and aunty issues, must suck for them."

Ellie agreed and told her of a plan to get rid of their aunt and free their oldest sister, then asked, "you in, Vic?", and Vicki said, "hell yeah! this witch bitch won't know what will hit her", she paused for a moment before stating, "this Freya girl seems cool but kinda fucked up in the head, I mean, who goes to their siblings and tryna convince them some trauma in there that happened, but still and then they all believe one of them is betraying them──", as she ranted some more about her confusion on this "The Originals" show Ellie told her about, Ellie listened as her best friend talked and only butted in when there was something about her opinion or to correct, and after a while, they both got up to change and get themselves ready to kill a bitch.

Venuhya also plays a part in their plan, as she was the one to collect the elements to Dahlia's sole weakness and was currently making a plan to collect Freya's blood with the help of her goons.

When the girls were finally ready with the lie told to Ellie's adopted parents of her staying at Vicki's they all headed out to Ellie's weapons' room locker, and even if she technically can teleport whatever from there to her, she wanna feel cool and badass with one of her best friends and also let Vicki chose her weapon carefully.

As Ellie transported them to her main house which is literally a continent away and currently, only Venuya and Bonnie know about but now Vicki does too as she marveled at the different weapons and their different shapes and colours.

When finally Vicki chose an old Viking dagger from Ellie's collection, she received an approving smile, and on their way to Dahlia, they went.

When arrived two kilometers away from their destination with the help from Venuhya's tracking they stopped and the guardian of Ellie disappeared for collecting the blood and was back three minutes later with a look of disgust on her face, and when she saw the confusion on her young companions she explained, "she is guarding them with dark magic, and there is nothing wrong with that but I saw the shit she does to gain more magic and suck the magic and I am disgusted."

"Ah, well, more reason to get rid of her I guess?" Ellie raised an eyebrow at her cute companions, they nodded and combined the elements which are Norwegian soil [sacredearth from her homeland], the ash of a fallen Viking [the body of heroppressors], and the of the closest thingDahlia has ever known to love [Freya] and all of these together make the key to Dahlia's sole weakness.