Punishment

⛔️ Warning NSFW 18+⛔️
Contains sexual themes. Heed the warning! If your under that age do not read.

Pale fingers still had a hard grip on the curve of a tan hip. Erens heart had settled down some but not much as they walked back to the entrance hall to get to the stairs that lead to the next floor up. The brunette glanced to the side at Levi. Said male was looking straight ahead, eyes gleaming and smirk wide. Eren shivered as he brought his eyes back to the front so he could pay attention to the stairs they were about to climb.

The two teens started to ascend the twisting, black marble and cast iron stair case. As they started up Eren finally felt the fingers on his hip move away. He gave a quiet sigh, thankful to have a break from the heated grasp, but this was short lived. The hand had come back to the shorter a males hip, but instead of grasping it again it started gliding downwards. Eren shivered as the wide hand slid down his hip to his thigh. It stopped momentarily to give a rough squeeze. Eren bit his bottom lip as that tingling feeling rushed back to the front of his pants. The hand then slid to the back of the thigh where it stopped briefly. Then the pale fingers started their slow accent upwards.

Eren shivered as lightening struck through his body. It started in his back, worked its way up to his head and around to his front, making sure the teens member was fully erect. Luckily they were on the second floor now, because Eren knew if they had been on the stairs he would have tripped and caused both parties to be sent to the hospital. A moaned gasp left Erens lips as his eyes widened then slid shut, thanks to the firm grasp Levi now had on his plum ass cheek. Eren felt lips return to his ear as hot breath danced across it.

" Wel, well, well angel. I do believe your nice, plump.." the hand squeezed harder at the word. " ass is sensitive." The raven purred lowly. Erens body continued to shutter as his heart rate picked up and his breathing became labored.

" L-Levi..." Eren meant for it to come out as a whine of disapproval. Instead he was shocked to hear it moaned out. The brunette felt Levi's chapped lips grin against his ear before his tongue shot out and drew the lobe between his teeth. He sucked on it then bit down roughly, causing Eren to gasp in pain. The raven pulled back and looked down sweetly at Eren.

" Is this your room angel." He asked. His silver eyes were molten, and held so many promises. Eren came out of his trance to see, indeed, they were at his room.

" Y-Y-yes it i-is." He squeaked. Levi nodded and opened the door for the brunette his smile widening and eyes gleaming.

Eren stared at the door way for a few seconds. His heart hammering against his chest. His head was telling him two completely different things. One side said RUN, afraid of the 'punishment' Levi had spoken of. The other side said get the hell IN THERE and take everything Levi would possibly give him. Eren was brought out of his thoughts by a hot breath at the nape of his neck. His shivering returned full force as Levi spoke.

" After you my sweet boy." the voice sounded hauntingly sweet.

Taking in a deep breath as if he was about to dive into a pool, Eren stepped into his room. The sound of the door shutting and a soft 'click' was all the warning that was given before he was grabbed roughly and slammed into the wall next to the door. Eren groaned in slight pain but it didn't last long thanks to his wrists meeting said wall next, above his head. A solid muscular body pressed up the length of his smaller body forcing him further into the wall. Hot breath came out in pants over his face, and a leg was pressed between his legs. Eren couldn't contain the whimper that slipped out. Levi chuckled at the sound before moving his mouth to the others ear.

" What's wrong, you aren't scared are you Eren." Levi growled pressing his knee further forward. Eren threw his head back as he whimpered. Levi buried his face into the others neck and inhaled deeply before running his tongue up the others rapidly beating pulse.