"What is your problem? Huh? I asked you first so answer me first. Then I will think about it. " I said to him.

"No. I'm not telling. " He said and rolled his eyes from me.

"Jaehyun. I promise. If you tell me about it I will surely tell you mine. " I said to him. I know that he has a crush on Chaeyong but I want to sure about that.

"Ok. Fine..." He stopped and sighed softly.

"Yes. I like Chaeyoung. No I love her. I don't know how and when. But I really love her. Her presence makes me happy at the same time nervous . I'm afraid that if she will find out my feelings. I can't take it if she rejects me Eunwoo. I do really love her. " He confessed. I can clearly see his love for her. So I didn't waste my time and I shared my most precious secret with him.

"You are right Jaehyun. I feel the same way. I also don't know how I fall for her. But now I can't help, i really want to tell her about my feelings but I don't know how she will react. Jaehyun, We fall in love. At the same time, with-"

"What? You also like Chaeyoung? No Eunwoo. I can't give up on her. I will not let you to snatch her away from me. " He said cutting me off and with a serious face. And I'm being completely confused. What is he talking about. I like Chaeyoung. Is he drunk or something.

"What are you saying Jaehyun? "I asked him.

"Are not you going to say that- At the same time, with same person. "

"What? NO! I don't like Chaeyoung. No. I like her .But I don't love Chaeyoung. I was about to say with different persons. Why are you so impatient?" I asked him more like yelling. He smiled at me awkwardly and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ehee.. I thought here is going to happen something dramatic. Like love triangle. Sorry. " He said and smiled widely.

"Then who were you talking about? Is that Jisoo? " He asked.

"Of course that is Jisoo. I love her. More than anything. I want to make her mine forever. But I'm afraid that anyone will take her away from me." I said with a annoyed face and he dragged me for a embrace.

"Eunwoo. I know how you feels. Because I feel the same way to Chaeyoung. We met them a few days ago. But I guess they are our destiny that is why we fall for them this quick. But we don't want to lose them. Right? " He asked me. I broked the hug.

"No way. I don't want to lose my Jisoo. " I stated.

"Your Jisoo? " He asked and I looked at him. He was smirking at me. I slapped his arm hardly making him growling in pain.

"Yes. She is. Do you have any problem? " I asked glaring at him.

"No. I don't have. " He said surrendering his hands up.

"But if we propose them. How will they react? " He asked. And I also don't have the answer.

"I don't know Jaehyun. But I guess we should tell them as soon as possible. "

"Yes. You are right. But before that. Don't tell anyone about this. "

"Dae. I was about to tell you that. Not even kookie and Tae."

"Dae. We will tell them after we propose them. Ok? "

"Hmm. Jaehyun. Do you know. I'm now really happy that I shared this with you. "

"Me too Eunwoo. Afterall we are best friends. " He said and we hugged.

"I wish. Tae and Kookie forgive us to keeping this secret from them. " Jaehyun said and we sighed together.