Chapter 27 - Kamui

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened when she asked it. She tells everything that I know, and all of them was right.

But...

Where does her got those all information?

---

Fukuzawa Yuukichi's POV

"Oh, the leader lead himself to the deep hole of failure." Someone welcomed me.

Last week, I tried my best to make (Y/N) one of my subordinates like the last time, in order to control her ability.

No one could ever know what ability that she had, but as what Dazai said that day, she might be the one who can solve this world's secret.

A myth of a novel that can manifest everything that written on it.

"I know you're not giving yourself as a free cost." A young man that looks calm walks to my way.

"I'm surrender." He widened his eyes.

"What-"

"Tell me where is Fukuchi Ouchi's place. I giving myself to the hunting dogs right now."

"Hum.." He smiled.

"Your heartbeat didn't seem agree with you, Fukuzawa Yuukichi-san."

I bet this young man name is Saigiku Jouno. The one who can watch and feel someone's inner thoughts.

"If I'm not going to give myself either, you guys are keep going to arrest me, right?" He smiled.

He handcuffed my hand and lead me to his car.

So from what I can feel, now (Y/N) at least can remember her lost memories. For the problem of controlling her ability, we'll see next time.

(Y/N), I got you at that time. I feel a great connection through our souls. You can call me father or anything you like.

But, it feels like you are truly my daughter.

---

Sigma's POV

I got thousands calls from Kamui and Gogol. They asked about the page's condition.

I can't lie but, the page is really turned into white.

Gogol called me many times in order to asked about my appearance. He said that he was worried about me, since I can't even live without this page.

Kamui said that he will manage to get the page and tried to write what was supposed there when the things wrapped up.

The Decay of Angels has done a lot of things, this shouldn't be worse.

I walked through the corridor of my casino. I heard a report that two customers are making a fuss about the registration.

When I open the door and look straight at two people who stands in front of the receptionist, my eyes couldn't believe what it saw.

It's The Hunting Dog.

What are they doing in here?!

"Oh! Are you The Casino's head???" The orange hair boy asked.

"Shut up, Tachihara... Ahahaha, I'm sorry, my butler are really noisy. We're good in here ohohohoho~"

"I'm sorry, but we only allowed people that aged 18 or more-" My employee got cut by her.

"Huh?... 18? Do you think I'm a little girl don't you?!!" She shouted in front of my customers.

Kamui, what are you planning?!

"You, you're supposed to check every person's ID and stuffs! She might look younger, but what if she's not?!"

My employee who manage the receptionist look terrified by my anger.

"I-I'm sorry, Sigma-sama!!"

"Ohohoho, you're really gentle, manager-san!" This woman said.

"Te-teruko-san..."

"Shut up! Tachihara, I'm thirsty... go grab me some drinks from the bar. Non alcohol, 'cause I want to play a lot today~" She gives her eyes to me.

"Welcome, beautiful lady. I am the one who will accompany you today." She looks happy with my words.

"Alright, let's we play together. And... Tachihara, remember... Non ALCOHOL."

"Al-alright ma'am!" He gone to the next floor.

I wonder if Kamui knows something about this. But, let's say nothing will happen in this case.

Because they look like they just want to spend their time in here.

If they make any fuss and would be dangerous, even without the Kamui's demand....

I will rip them apart.