Platonic Husbands or Not (Only Few Know)

Start from the beginning

"He-He already took one of your lives, I don't want him taking another." Purpled admits, before shakily adding, "You gotta promise to come home, Toms."

"I promise Purp, I will come home."

-

"-is to REVOKE the citizenship of Wilbur Soot! And Tommyinnit!"

The words ring throughout Purpled's head. Everything in him stutters to a stop. He goes to run after them, after Tommy , but Punz's hands on his shoulder stops him.

"Don't get yourself involved with this mess, Purpled." He says sternly.

Purpled starts to scream, but Punz covers his mouth and pulls him away. He struggles with all his might, his phantom side screaming at him to go to his platonic soulmate, but Punz is too strong.

Punz doesn't stop until they are inside Purpled's UFO, and he can block off the entrance.

"No, no, no!" Purpled exclaims, trying to scramble out of the UFO, to get to his husband and platonic soulmate, but Punz stops him.

"Purpled! Don't get involved with all of that! I don't want you getting hurt!" Punz exclaims, and Purpled gives up.

He goes to his room, locking himself up inside. He can hear Punz's sigh before he leaves, but he doesn't care. He riffles through his closet, and pulls on one of Tommy's sweatshirts. He quickly pulls it on, before getting into bed, and pulling out his com.

You whisper to Badboyhalo: dad?

Badboyhalo whispers to you: whats wrong purp?

You whisper to Badboyhalo: schlatt exiled toms. punz wouldnt let you go after him. idk what to do

Badboyhalo whispers to you: i'm coming with skeppy and sap, okay?

You whisper to Badboyhalo: plz

"Tommy, calm down and help me with this arrow." Wilbur hisses lowly at the blond boy.

"Shut the fuck up. This is all your fault." Tommy hisses right back, sending the most hate filled glare Wilbur has ever seen before at the older man.

Tommy turns away, gritting his teeth, and pulling out his com.

You whisper to Purpled: im sorry, purp

Purpled whispers to you: none of this is your fault, toms

Purpled whispers to you: im more mad at punz, he wouldnt let me run after you

You whisper to Purpled: good. you dont need to be involved in this. I miss you, but i want you safe

You whisper to Purpled: just be with your family, okay, and keep mine company, plz

Purpled whispers to you: ofc. Love you toms

You whisper to Purpled: love you too

"Just come help me, Tommy!" Wilbur exclaims.

"Fine bitch boy! Just shut up!"

-

"Tommy! Come help with the cleanup!" Tubbo exclaims, trying to grin down at his 'best friend'.

Tommy shakes his head. "I've got places to be, Big T!" He exclaims in return.

"Oh? Does big man Tommyinnit have a date?" Quackity inquires, raising an eyebrow.

That earns a few oos and chuckles. And instead of Tommy turning red, he just smirks.

"Something like that, lads! See ya!" He grins, and then bounds off.