Doomsday, Rewritten

Tommy couldn't breathe. He just stands there, staring at Dream, with his damn smiley face mask (his words, not mine) .

"Come on Tommy. I'm your friend. I'm your only friend. No one else cares, how could they? Did they come visit you? I was there almost every single day. I helped you build a portal to the nether. I helped you be good." Dream coos, and the whole world seems to stop for him. But it's not just him.

Every person who had been in the VC stops, falters. Even Technoblade. They all start to turn to where Dream and Tommy stand. Ranboo is trying his hardest to move, but he can't with the threat of water still surrounding him. Stupid Quackity and his flare for the dramatics concerning traitors! All of them can see as Tommy's eyes start to glaze over, remembering something they can't even begin to fathom.

"But, Ranboo-" Dream cuts the teen off, "It was pity ," Dream spits that word out, "Ranboo was pitying you. He doesn't truly care. How could he? When you've done so much wrong. Look around you, all of this is your fault. Now, be a good boy."

Everyone is frozen, trying to process the words. None of them can move, even to just start fighting again. Even the dogs are still, sensing their owners faltering. They stand and wait, watching Dream and Tommy with curious eyes.

Dream slowly, deliberately, digs a hole. 1, 2, 3, 4 blocks deep . He holds TNT in one hand, the other holding flint and steel.

"Items in the hole Tommy." He says, voice sickeningly sweet, and waiting.

Tommy scrambles to take his armor off. He takes his helmet off first, chuching it into the hole with a fervor. It takes a minute for him to finally undo the straps of his chestplate, and when he finishes, it goes into the hole as well. He takes off the diamond shoes, not even caring as his foot without a shoe stands on jagged rocks, probably cutting up his foot. And finally the diamond leggings, letting them drop. Next, he quickly empties everything in his inventory, besides one singular compass, which Tubbo and Ghostbur recognize instantly.

Tammy wraps his arms around himself, and everyone takes a moment to study the boy. He's pale, paler than he used to be. And he's way too skinny, especially for how tall he is. His usual bravado is gone, his cheerfulness, optimism, and brashness replaced with fear, submissive-ness (I know, not a word, but it feels right, please don't judge my story telling skills) , hurt, and... a numbness none knew they Tommyinnit could have. Techno starts to march forward, but with one look from Dream, he falters. Power stirs beneath his eyes (he had moved it aside just to glare at the blood god), and Techno is scared.

Dream turns back to Tommy, mask still there, and ruffles his hair. Tommy doesn't even protest, like he always does. He stares with distant eyes as Dream places TNT at the top of the hole, lights it, and then it falls. After a few seconds full of very faint hissing, it blows up, destroying Tommy's thing. Tommy doesn't protest, and Dream is smirking beneath his mask.

"Now, let's go home, shall we? Just come with me, back to exile. And I'll leave them alone, okay? I know you still care about them, but they don't care about you. I'm your friend, and we can be friends forever. All you have to do is take my hand." Dream reaches his hand out, and Tommy flinches at that.

Tommy stares at the hand, mouth firmly pushed into a thin line. Just as he starts to slowly move his shaking hand forward, there's suddenly an arrow embedded into the outreached hand. Dream reels back, surprised, and curses. They all turn to look slightly up at a hill, them, and L'Manburg. There stands a group of 5, all of them holding pissed expressions.

One of them still has their bow in their hand. He wears a mask similar to Dream's, except his face is crudely drawn, like by a 3 year old. He wears a white sweatshirt, similar to Punz. His hair is brown though, and looks a bit shorter than the man just mentioned.