Mama

Tommy, throughout time, had had a lot of people to claim to be his parents. There were only 5 people that were true, and none of them ever stated it.

Philza Minecraft, Wilbur Soot, BadBoyHalo (at some point), CaptainPuffy, etc. They all claimed to be his parents. None of them were true. They might've falsely adopted him or some shit, but he would never consider them parents.

He had his parents.

When he was younger, his birth parents abused him. He was 8 when he escaped, his twin escaping as well. Though, they did get separated for a while there. But, that was how he met his first 2 parents. Awesamdude and DropsByPonk, or his dad and his mom.

They picked him up off the street, helped him. His family grew. Now, he had 2 loving parents, 2 new siblings, and a missing twin. Eret and George were his new siblings, and he loved them more than life itself, just like he loved his new parents.

Tommy was 14 when he joined the Dream SMP. He was 14 when he lost his eldest sibling, his older brother. He was 15 when he lost his most trusted sibling, who was always born for greatness. He was 16 when he lost his both his parents to the egg.

But, he was 16 when he gained 3 new parents. Karl Jacobs, his Papa, Sapnap Halo, his dad, and Quackity HQ, his mama. He had parents again, and a family. He was loved. He felt loved even after he lost all of his family.

He still loved his first family though, and he would always love his twin. He missed Eret's smile and deep soothing voice. He missed George's jokes and his funny sleeping tendencies. He missed his dad's Redstone expertise and his willingness to do anything for his family. He missed his mom's sarcastic comments and his strong willed opinions. He missed his twin. Who knew him inside and out, who he knew better than he knew his discs.

He missed his old family, but loved his new one. His dad, who was warm like a fire and a strong n fierce protector. His papa, who was super funny, and protective and overall loving. His mama, who loved with all his heart, who had been through terrible things and still always tried to make him smile.

In his eyes, he just had 1 big happy family. 2 moms. 3 fathers. 3 siblings.

He think dying would be nice, if he was surrounded by his family...

_

Ponk and Sam, side by side, like they always were. Nobody understood why they were so close. Nobody besides their family knew they were married. Even with the egg having itself implanted in their minds and controlling them, you could never separate then. The Egg had tried. The egg had almost lost control.

The egg had its had it's control over almost every single person on the server. But there were 4 of them that the Egg could never get their claws in.

The first 2 were Hannahxxrose, and Foolish Gamers. They were deities, primordial beings. Hannah being the goddess of Nature, the Earth, and Family. Foolish being the god of Life, Death, and Afterlife.

The last 2 were a pair of twins, Tommyinnit and Purpled. Mortal beings who the Egg could never slip into.

It infuriated the Egg. So the Egg did what it dud best; sent it's most loyal advocates to either kill them or sway them to their side.

No inbetween.

-

Eret and George, somehow, found themselves together.

They add narrowly escaped their parents. They were just trying to have a friendly stroll, and almost got Egg-da-fied. Not part of the plan, honestly.

Honestly? The 2 of them were sick and tired of Dream's manipulation. They could feel the strings that attached them to Dream, which somehow got entangled together.

They just wanted to go home with their family.

It seems like some dreams are too big...

-

Purpled wanted to grab his twin and get the hell outta dodge. But he knew his twin. Knew his twin could never leave someone behind if they needed help. Especially friends. And all their friends needed their help right now.

All he wanted was his twin, and that has always been exactly what he wanted.

-

Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity. Fiances. A trio of jokesters. Lovers. You name it.

But also, at heart, parents.

They loved Tommy like a son, he was their son. They wanted their son back, so bad. But they had no clue how to find him.

They just wanted to be a whole family again.

The universe had other plans.

-

Each member of Tommy's family felt it. The snap. As soon as Tommy's last life was only hanging by a thing thread, their minds snapped into place.

They found him, lying in a pool of his own blood, Dream just standing there. Dream is grinning, his mask gone to expose his face. Tommy wasn't dead, not yet, Everyone else is there as well. Dream had somehow escaped and found Tommy. Because of whoever helped him out, Tommy was dead.

Tommy's 2 dads, Sam and Sapnap, his 2 mamas, Ponk and Quackity, his papa Karl, and his 3 siblings, Eret, George, and Purpled (his twin), stare. They stare and they cry and they crowd around his dead body.

They don't pay attention as others try to approach. They doesn't pay attention as others try to lead them off. They don't pay attention when people start screaming about who was closet to him and so forth.

They sit there, the 8 of them, and they cry for their lost family member.