Roommates

Tommy was in the middle of a Dream SMP lore stream when it happened.

He was at the part where Technoblade just arrived in L'Manburg, his dog army on his heels. Philza and Dream are there as well, but lore wise, he didn't know that. They are all in the same vc tho, and are doing a few lines and such.

His door is thrown open forcefully, and he turns to see Bitzel, Deo, and Luke, scrambling for their lives. He takes his headphones off with a sigh.

"Tommy-" Bitzel starts, but said blond cuts him off.

"What did you guys do this time?" He's a bit exasperated, really, and totally forgets he's streaming.

"Bitz almost burnt the kitchen down-" Deo starts, but Bitz buts in, "Yeah, but Luke is the one who forgot to fix the smoke detectors!" Luke looks deeply offended, and instantly whirls towards Deo, "But Deo is the one who gave our fire extinguisher away the other day!"

"Guys, is the kitchen okay?" Tommy asks firmly.

The 3 boys nod, but before anyone can say anything else, someone clears their throat. The 3 boys move out of the way, and turn to see Wisp standing there. His fake kind smile is on his face, and his right eye is twitching in annoyance.

"I'm not mad-" He begins, but Deo cuts in.

"Bullshit!" He exclaims, then instantly shrinks back in fear of what he just did.

"I'm not mad about the fire, Deo. I'm mad though that you distracted Tommy during his lore heavy stream he's been gushing about the whole entire week though. And I am about ready to drag your asses outside, and make you sleep in the car because of your interruption." Wisp's voice sounds sweet and saccharine, but dangerous. Very dangerous.

"Shit." He turns, back to his monitor, before turning back real quick.

"All of you on the bed, now. You are not getting out of this, any of you. And Wisp, calm down. We can always reschedule. No dessert for anyone besides Wispexe tonight though." Tommy says firmly, and the 4 boys scramble to listen.

They know not to make Tommy angry. Not truly. Not because he hurts them, but because he's strict and scary.

Tommy turns to his monitors, and shoves his headset back over his ears. The call is dead silent, and no one on Minecraft is moving.

"Let's reschedule this, okay?" Dream suggests, and everyone agrees.

Lives are ended, Minecraft is closed, and everyone left is on the one VC< bringing in the others who had been in separate ones so they all can talk. No one is streaming, so cameras are turned on. Tommy gestures for the 4 boys to pull up the extra chairs just lying around his room, and they do. They quite often crowd around Tommy's PC to play games or watch movies and such, even though they have a TV in their living room.

"What are you guys doing at Tommy's house?" Philza asks, a bit skeptical.

"It's our house. We live together." Tommy corrects.

"What!?" Tubbo exclaims, which is small compared to everyone else's reactions.

He waits, and after exclamations and shouts, Tommy speaks up again.

"We've been living together for a while. My parents died, and these losers were already living together, so they legally adopted me." Tommy shoves the closest one lightly, who just so happened to be Luke. Luke shoves him back playfully with a smirk.

"It's confirmed, Tommy has replaced SBI with the Business Bay." Wilbur says dramatically, and Tommy cackles.

"Course I have, bitch! They are way better than you shits!" He exclaims, earning a playful slap from Wisp.

"Be nice, Tomathy." Wisp says sternly, and Tommy rolls his eyes.

"Wait- but what about all the bits when you said your mom or dad was screaming at you?" Quackity asks, a bit confused.

"Wisp is my mom and Deo is my dad legally as of right now. They are also married now, just for me."

"Marrying that oaf was worth it to keep you safe." Deo replies instantly, and Wisp gives him one of his mom looks.

Deo turns, breathing a sigh of relief once Wisp turns back to the screen.

"Wait- are you really not mad about the fire?" Luke asks, remembering the original conversation they were having earlier.

Wisp sighs. "No, I'm not. It was an accident, and you tried to fix it, albeit terribly. The worst thing that happens is we might need a new stove."

"Bitch, that's the 7th one this month." Tommy complains.

"Oh, shut up. You're not the one paying for it, Mr. 7 mil subs." Bitz replies, lightly teasing.

"Phil, I think Wil was right. We've been replaced." Techno stage whispers, and Tommy snorts.

"Nah, y'all are still my family. Just different family dynamics." Tommy replies.

Before anyone else can say anything, the smoke detectors go off. Tommy mutters some unintelligible words under his breath, while Luke exclaims "See! They work!"

"Not the one in the kitchen! Obviously! Either something else is on fire or we didn't clear out the smoke!" Wisp exclaims right back.

"Just go fucking fix it! For fuck's sake!" Tommy exclaims right back, quickly clicking out of the call and sending a quick brb to the chat.

"Fuck you!" Deo exclaims right back as they scramble downstairs.

Tommy laughs a bit. He wouldn't trade them for anything.