Karlnapity

To say Quackity was jealous wouldn't be completely wrong. But it also wouldn't be completely right.

You see, Quackity had a predicament. His 2 best friends, who he met through Streaming and got close to, were dating. He was excited for them, of course! It was great they were together, and he couldn't be more supportive. They also got to finally meet up, after announcing their relationship to the world as not only canon to the Dream SMP, but real life as well. But...

He was jealous. Not of Karl or of Sapnap. He was jealous of the 2 of them. Together. He wanted what they had. He wanted them. And he just wanted to be happily loved by someone for real. He wasn't the best at keeping relationships, whether it be because the person he was with cheated, or too controlling, or really bad, or he just fucked it up. He couldn't keep a relationship. He wanted what they had.

He was jealous, but a little to the left.

Of course, he couldn't tell anybody that. The people who he would usually tell were Karl and Sapnap. And he sure as hell wasn't doing that.

He snaps back to reality when he hears his name.

"Quackity! You alright?" It's Karl, looking concerned through his camera on the Discord call.

Thankfully, none of them are streaming. They had just ended a stream, actually. A feral boys stream to be exact. With Karl and Sapnap in the same place, Dream with his face cam off until the stream had ended, and George being George, (meaning he fell asleep as soon as the stream was done with, and hadn't woken up even as they were screaming and joking and fake flirting).

"Yeah! I'm fine! Just a bit tired! I'm actually gonna hop off, night!"

The others, besides George, give excited and lengthy goodbyes, making him giggle, before he disconnects.

He quickly gets ready for bed, before falling into a fitful sleep (with dreams full of Karl and Sapnap, though he's never telling anyone that).

Back on the call, only 3 of the 5 are left (George woke up and left so he could sleep).

Karl and Sapanp yawn almost in unison, which makes Dream cackle.

"We should go though. We only have a few hours to sleep before we gotta leave." Sapnap says after yawning.

Dream raises an eyebrow. "And why, pray tell, are you guys leaving at around 3 in the morning?"

"We're surprising Quackity with a visit! We want to talk to him, in person, about an actual poly relationship. We really like him, and we think it'll be better to talk to him in person instead of over a screen, considering how big this is."

Dream nods, pursing his lips a little. "Be careful, yeah?"

They both nod. "Of course."

Quackity awakes to knocking on his front door. He groans, getting up. He quickly shoves his beanie on his head, checking the time. It's 9, almost 10. He would usually be up earlier, but with the really late stream last night, he was tired.

He checks his beanie, before bounding downstairs, and opening the door with little care. When he sees who is on the other side, his eyes go wide. Wider than he thought possible.

"Hey Quackity!" Karl exclaims as soon as he sees the younger.

"How are you guys here!?" He exclaims right back, pulling them both into a hug, which they eagerly return.

After the hug, he ushers them inside, closing the door behind them. He leans against it for a second, pushing back the lingering feelings that try to smother him. He finds them in the living room, sitting on the couch, waiting for him. He takes a deep breath, fixing his beanie, before entering.

"You guys scared the shit out of me." He says as soon as he's sat down in his recliner.

Karl giggles, while Sapnap just chuckles.

"We wanted to surprise you!" Karl explains enthusiastically.

"Well, you did." He replies.

"We also wanted to talk to you about something, face to face." Sapnap adds.

Quackity quirks an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"Yeah, that too." Karl rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Well, I'm all ears."

"So, you know how Karl and I started dating, correct?" Karl asks.

Quackity rolls his eyes, ignoring the way his gut and heart twinge. "Who hasn't? It's all the stans will talk about. How does that relate to me though?"

"Quackity, to put it simply, we want you to join our relationship. We want to be in a polyamouras relationship with you, just like in the SMP, but in real life. You are free to say no, we just want you to know that, because we really like you." Sapnap explains.

Quackity's heart stops. And then picks back up. His face turns a brilliant shade of red, and all he can manage to do is nod.

"I- I would really like that." He manages to reply, still flustered at the simple words of We like you.

Karl and Sapnap's smiles make it all even better. Karl launches himself at Quackity, and the younger catches him easily. Sapnap chuckles, walking voer, joining the 2 in the recliner. The rest of the day, they spend there, talking, laughing, and cuddling, only getting up for bathroom breaks and food. When night time comes, they send out a quick Tweet, before heading to bed.

The Tweet reads,

Karlnap now officially Karlnapity!!! Night!

{Picture of 3 hands holding each other, the sleeves and difference of them making it obvious that they are Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity's hands}