Petals

Tommy didn't lose his final life to Dream. Or Technoblade. Or, anyone really. Not even himself.

He lost his final life to the flowers that had sprouted in his lungs. He's had them there for the longest time, he could barely remember a time he didn't have them there. The petals were pretty though, all of them are white, with swirls of different colors. Pink. Green. Yellow. Black. Orange. Ocean blue. Jean blue. Cyany teal.

He knew who each color represented.

Pink was the color of his elder brother, Technoblade. He had pink hair, tinted pink skin. His eyes, when they weren't read, were a pink red. Pink was fierce protectiveness.

Green was the color of his father, Philza. His bucket hat was striped green, the secondary color on his robes. His wings in certain lights flashed a dark green. Green was comfort in the dark.

Yellow was the color of his other brother, Wilbur. His original sweater was yellow, his guitar was yellow. His music which always seemed to float in the air was yellow to Tommy. Yellow was soft love.

Black was his final brother, Ranboo. Black was half his hair, half his body, the particles that buzzed off of him. His air around him, his aura, was a soft black. Black was the color of softness.

Orange was his bodyguard, his protector, TimeDeo. Ocean blue was the color of his builder, his friend, LukeOrSomething. Jean blue was the color of one of his closest friends, Bitzel. Cyany teal was the color of the traitor who loved him more than life, his other protector, Wispexe.

The 8 of them knew something was wrong. They could feel it in their soul. The Business Bay begged and begged until they were whitelisted. SBI and Ranboo waited for them before they trudged to find Tommy.

They found him, dead. He was laying in a puddle of his own blood, and petals. Pretty, beautiful, petals which held the colors colors of the people he thought didn't love him any more, but he loved with all his heart.

That whole week, the 8 of them mourned.

And then they raised hell upon anyone and everyone who hurt Tommy.