Gods

Tommy looked around, surrounded by his so-called friends. Dream stands across from him, the pair of them in the middle of a coliseum of sorts. It looked nice, but not like they should. Not like Tommy knew they should. BUt, he didn't point that out, because to everyone else, mythology had always been Technoblade's thing (not that they even knew they were family, but, whatever), and Tommy was making sure to let it stay that way. Well, at least, here.

He was beaten, bloody, and all over, looking so fucked. He was tired of keeping up the act of being mortal, but didn't stop or use his powers. Because maybe, if he just let his human form die, he could finally go home with his family. Only half of his true family was here, and he wished to see the others so desperately. Not that he didn't want to spend time with Phil, Techno, Wil, Ranboo, Eret, Schlatt, and Purpled, but he missed the others. He missed Deo, and Wisp, and Bitz, and Luke, and Boffy, and Quackity (who had fled home a bit ago, right after fighting Techno). Plus, he was so tired of pretending to be mortal, and tired of everyone fearing Dream because he was a quote unquote 'God'.

That's false, by the way, if you didn't already know. Dream's not a God; he's just an admin with a god complex. One of many. Similar to the Josh they met on SMP Earth, yet also very different. But, all in all, they both abused the power they had as admins, and had to be taken down accordingly. Which meant them pretending to be mortals, and lying and planting a bit of false memories, about meetings and such. Small stuff.

Tommyinnit was loyal (to a fault), didn't back down from a fight, and could annoy someone into loving him. No matter what, people seemed to love him. And as they became closer, they would love each other like family. And then if one thing went wrong, they would watch that person turn their back on them. It was sad, to Tommyinnit. Who was betrayed countless times by the people he loved.

And yeah, well Tommyinnit and Fotia were 2 different beings, they were both a greater part of one singular person. So, yeah, it stung (unless it was the roleplay the gods put on for the mortals' lives to continue while they just played laong), having to face Dream alone. With the only 2 people trying to stop it being Captain Puffy (Queen of the Seas, as some would say, and a champion for Thalassa, goddess of the Sea) and Awesamdude (King of the mobs, redstone expertise, and a champion for Chitzo, god of creation and monsters). But, they knew Tommy was a god. And yet, their parental instincts that they had were kicking into overdrive. And Sapnap and George held them back, both looking sorry, and trying to explain it was so they didn't get hurt.

Fotia, I swear, just use your powers. None of us will get mad. We want to leave just as much as you. We want to see the others., So, either you reveal yourself, or we will reveal ourselves, and kill Dream ourself. Pick. Tommy scowled at that, quickly trying to get his brother (Katastrophi, or Wilbur as the others knew him by) out of his head.

No way am I doing that. I'd rather die in my mortal form and then go home than use my powers against a lesser being. How does that seem fair?

So be it, Fotia. That was the only warning he received, this one from Aima (or Technoblade to the others), before the coliseum erupted with light. He closes his eyes, and waits a moment. He can hear the murmurs, and he honestly doesn't care. He's tired.

Open your eyes, my child, Thanatos Zio (or, Phil, to the mortals) whispers to Tommy in his mind, and transform, so we can go home . Tommy sighs at that, choosing to ignore everyone and everything around him as he lets the mortal body fade. He can feel himself get taller, letting his wings grow out in full, and letting the horns emerge from his head. His clothes change into more Greek styled clothing, along with the wounds and blood disappearing, for it was all fake. He feels his power hum through him, and is happy he let himself shift.

"Wha-" Dream splutters in front of him as Tommy finally opens his eyes, taking in everyone. Puffy, Sam, and Eret are the only ones not surprised. The rest of them stare at the 8 gods, surprised, confused, and most of all, scared. Tommy stares down at Dream, anger on his face.

"Dream, you have many acts against the gods. The first and foremost being pretending to be one of us. You make all of us look bad by pretending to be a god. You are not a god, you're a mortal, and should act as such. Yes, it is true you are an admin, which means you have extra powers, but you are still mortal. And for all the crimes against us, you will pay the price." Tommy announces, glancing back at his fellow gods to make sure he was correct.

They nod at him, so with a quick flick of his wrist, Dream erupts into flames. And won't respawn.

Tommy turns to the others. "Now that that is taken care of, you all are free. Mourn, celebrate, do whatever. The admin powers will be passed on to Puffy, Sam, and Eret. They will co-rule over this server, because I trust them to do what Dream couldn't; be a mortal. We will be leaving. We will come to visit at times. Karl, Sapnap, we welcome you to join us, Quackity has been missing you 3 deeply." Tommy explains easily, his voice strong and not wavering.

The blaze hybrid, and the time traveler, glance at each other, before nodding their heads. And the 8 gods, plus the 2 mortals, teleport away to leave the server/ to take care of itself.