Floor

Tommy and his friends were planning an online meetup. What was originally just a day or 2 spent in the states with the Dream SMP plus some others turned into a year of living together. It was weird, but they were going to make it work. For the minors, all their parents were fine with it (thankfully).

It took time, planning, and some help from MrBeast. But after 2 months of that, they were finally ready to start the tiner.

And who knows? If they like it enough, then maybe they might stay longer.

-

To say Tommy was... odd, would be true.

Yeah, some of them had met each other before in real life. But they've never lived together before. And to them, Tommy was one of the oddest out of all of them. They all had their things, but Tommy...

Not that it was bad! They thought of it more as... endearing.

Like, for example;

It was the 3rd week of living together. MrBeast (or, Jimmy as he told them to call him), decided a BBQ was in order. They were all excited, why wouldn't they be?

It started lightly raining halfway through, so they decided to eat inside. They didn't want their food to get wet.

There were a lot of them tho, so they pulled in extra chairs and so forth. Made it comfy, with banter and chatter. Their was plenty of food and drinks. It was semi lazy and it was fun.

Tommy, Tommy does the funniest thing, in their opinion. He gets up after he's done eating his main meal, plate in hand full of ruffles and barbeque flavored chips, and lays down in the center of the floor. He lays there, eating chips, silently, just watching. Now and again, he'll sit up a bit to drink his juice or pipe into a conversation. But other than that, he lays there silently eating his chips.

It's weird and funny and wholesome and endearing. They all can't help but love it, even if they don't really notice it at first.

Another example could be when they are all on down time. No one is streaming or editing. They are all off cameras, and just chilling. Being alone together. Scrolling and so forth. And Tommy will just burst into song.

He'll be listening to something on Spotify and will just start randomly signing. Sometimes, he will even pull out his speaker and force all of them to have a dance party. Or at least listen to his music while they do shit.

They have a list of sorts as they find out more about Tommy.

He loves reading.

He will be writing the script nonstop if he's bored.

He's lazy but hyperactive.

He loves cold noodle based foods (besides Fettuccine, which, he actually eats the sauce on rice, not noodles, so).

He hates most vegetables, some only tolerated when cooked s certain way.

He makes friends easily.

He loves vanilla ice cream with caramel.

He loves Ritz Thins, specifically the Sour Cream and Onion ones.

He loves golden oreos better than regular oreos.

He likes eating Ruffles and Cheetos with Fritos Bean Dip.

When he discoveres Peace Tea, it's his favorite drink of all time (Peach being the best flavor).

Breakfast burritos for the win.

Starbucks is his favorite place to get food besides Dairy Queen.

Has the weird cravings.

The list goes on.

He likes to spin around in circles.

He likes it when people sit on him.

He carries scrunchies around on his wrist even though he doesn't need them (the pressure feels nice and perfect around his wrist, because of a sensory disorder).

In all honesty, Tommyinnit is just one of a kind. He likes and does weird stuff.

It's just, him being himself.