"I'm confused, are we missing something?" Quackity asks, his face expression puzzled along with a ton of others in the call.

"It's just something close to my heart." Tommy mutters, even though he knows his headset mic will pick it up.

"Can you at least tell us what happened today? You don't feel like this, whatever this is, out of the blue." Toast asks, letting him tell in his own time.

Tommy sighs, scrubbing his face. "My parents set me up in this relationship with this girl. We decided to keep it strictly platonic, because I don't want romance. She agreed. We got closer, and I trusted her almost as much as I trust you guys. We were having a movie night tomorrow, and she asked me to get some specific things from the store. I was walking there, and I found her all over another guy, and stuff. I spiraled, and destroyed her car, sort of. And then I came back home." He explains quietly, eyes closed the entire time so he doesn't have to see their reactions.

"That fucking-" Wilbur starts, anger radiatiing off of him in waves even over call, but Tubbo cuts him off before he can say anything else.

"Wil, no. We're all clearly upset on the behalf of Tommy, but Tommy already destroyed her car. Besides, no one lives close enough to catch her time. All that matters is Tommy right now." Tubbo states firmly, eyes blazing with anger, but trying to stay calm.

"Toms, where are you parents? I'd like to talk to them." Phil asks after everyone takes a moment of silence to calm down.

Tommy shrugs, cracking open an eye. "No clue. Could be Tahiti, Hawaii, Wisconsin, Washington, they could be in Australia for all I know. Depends on where their next 'business trip' is." Tommy does parentheses around the words business trip, before his eyes widen as he realizes what he just said.

"Wait-" he starts suddenly, but one look from Rae cuts him off.

"Tommy, add them. They need to hear this." Corpse speaks up.

Tommy shakes his head rapidly. "Nope, not doing that. They are probably busy doing something or sleeping, I don't know what time it is for them. They could be out as well, and that'd be weird. Or they could be eating, it's weird to catch someone while they're eating-" Tommy starts to ramble, but Techno cuts him off.

"Tommyinnit, listen to the man, he obviously knows what he's talking about." Kristen's voice fills in from Phil's character, and Phil laughs slightly.

"I think you should listen to Kristen." Phil adds.

Tommy sighs, giving in. He nods slowly, before adding Deo to the call. Deo answers right away. He's laying down, his head in someone's lap. His brown locks are spread around his head, sunglasses sitting on his face even though it looks as if he's inside.

"Hey Tommy, others. Is something up?" He asks, taking his sunglasses off to reveal his light brown eyes.

"Are you with the others?" Tommy asks quietly, and Deo nods. He sits up, and seems to shift a few things around. The camera is now from a higher angle, showing off their couch. Deo is laying down, head in Bitz's lap. Wisp is leaning on Bit'z opposite side, with Luke sitting on the floor, one of Deo's hands in his hair.

"Tommy!" Luke says from the floor, voice softer than normal, along with prominent eye bags.

"Don't forget the others, Luke." Wisp says with a soft chuckle.

"So, what's up?" Bitz asks, trying to stray the others back to the subject on hand.

"Umm..." Tommy trails off, hand moving upwards to rub the back of his neck.

"Tommy, tell them or I will. They have every right to know, and you know it." Jack says sternly, and at that, Deo sits up. The 4 boy's eyebrows are furrowed, all of them looking a bit worried (more than a bit, but whatever).

"Tommy whatever it is, you can tell us." Deo reassures softly, eyes shining with an unclear emotion.

It all comes tumbling out. "My parents are barely ever fucking around, off on dumbasse fake business trips cause they can't stand me. They set me up with this fucking girl that they liked and we were in a platonic relationship, but she fucking cheated on me with a bitch, so I wrecked her car and I don't know what to do. I hate being alone in this goddamn awful house for months and months on end, and it's been this way ever since I was 7." By the end of his explanation, he's crying again, hot tears that streak down his face and make it a bit worse (in his opinion).

Luke is alert automatically, getting to his feet at the same time the other 3 do. Deo, Bitz, and Luke start moving, while Wisp starts talking.

"Hey, Tommy, I need you to listen to me, okay? Can you show me that you're listening by nodding?" His voice is low, soothing, and is like music to Tommy's ears.

Tommy nods slowly, so Wisp continues. "Everything is going to be alright, okay? We're going to be over in 2 hours, at the most, and we're going to take you home, truly home. We can bring your setup and everything. All that matters is that you'll be here, with us. Not in that house. Does that sound okay?"

Tommy nods again. "Yes- yes plz." He's practically begging at this point, and it breaks the heart of everyone on the call.

"I need you to switch over to your phone for me, do you think you can do that honey?"

Tommy obeys, switching over to his phone, and simply exciting out of his Discord tab. He doesn't turn off his computer, but he does go and lay down in his bed.

"Now, do you want to stay here, or do you want to call directly on Discord instead of just VC?"

Tommy answers by clicking out of the VC, and calling Deo. Wisp picks up right away, filling up his phone screen. He curls up around himself, his face starting to dry. Wisp smiles at him.

"Deo, Luke, and Bitz are going to be coming over, okay?"

"What about you?" Tommy asks quietly.

"I'll be here, setting up your room and shit. Or do you want me to come as well?"

"You gotta come to, bitch." Tommy replies, feeling a bit better.

Wisp chuckles. "That's such a Tommy answer. I'm going to switch over. We're bringing food, music, and our car. Do you need anything else?"

Tommy shakes his head. "Just the 4 bitches who promise to be mine platonically forever."

Wisp grins. "Coming right up, luv."

Tommy remembers a time before his friends and family. He remembers an empty house, with a semi empty fridge, and barely any entertainment. He remembers forgotten birthdays and loneliness. He doesn't like those memories. They hurt in ways unexplainable by him in words.

But, Tommy has the people who love him more than the world, more than life by his side now. He has his platonic husbands, and his family of choice. As the old saying goes, the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. His family are not the people who birthed him and share his blood. His family is a group of streamers and Youtubers who he trusts with anything and everything. His family are the people who pick him up when he's down, love it when he is happy, help him when he fails. His family is his family.

He wouldn't trade any of them for the world, especially his husbands.

My treasures, he likes to call them, or mes trésors as he actually says aloud. They are his husbands, his treasures in the sea of life. They call him many things, but they each have their own little nickname. Wisp calls him luv. Bitz calls him bubs. Luke calls him baby. And Deo calls him honey. They all do love some good pet names, but those 5 were what started it all.

Tommy never had a family, not a true one. Not until he met them, at least