Drabbles/Not Finished

Start from the beginning

It took 3 weeks for Purpled to open up. Those 3 weeks were spent with Foolish building trust, helping Purpled and offering him stability.

Foolish learned that Purpled was taught how to fight and how to kill since he was 5. That before he learned how to read and how to write, he learned how to wield a sword. He learned how to protect himself, how to always be on guard. He taught himself how to be a light sleeper. He always slept with a weapon, and had nightmares from when he was little, and the different injuries he received through a weapon he couldn't learn, hitting him and hurting him.

That's when Foolish decided that no matter what, Purpled would live and learn to relax. He would live and learn how to have true fun. He would live, and he wouldn't go down by the hands of an adult who was just seeking power.

When Foolish met the twins, and Hannah met Purpled, they knew they know both had 3 favorite mortals. They couldn't help it! Especially when they learned the stories through each other.

The 3 kids were their favorite mortals. And nothing could change that.

When they finally, truly met Tommy, that's when they gained a 4th favorite mortal. They had heard of Tommy, of course they had! The boy hero who saved and yet was still somehow the villain. The teenager who was expected of everything. The teen who's own best friend couldn't care less as he was trapped in prison with Dream. The boy who had gone into exile one way, and left never the same. The boy whow as best friends with their 3 favorite mortals.

How did they meet Tommy? Well...

Foolish felt it when Dream killed Tommy. He was the god of life and death for a reason. That... angered him for no reason. Maybe it was because of his favorite mortals ties to the boy. Maybe its because he could tell there was something nobody knew about the boy. Maybe it was because of his favorite mortals reactions to his death. Either way, he was angry.

He was talking to Hannah about it a bit after his death, maybe a day or 2, when he felt it. Dream was using his book to bring Tommy back to life. It angered him even more, which was... confusing. Foolish was barely ever truly angry. He was indifferent, and cold, and logical.

But Dream had gone too far. So, before anyone could learn about Tommy, him and Hannah stormed the place, and took him home. To the temple. Where Drista, Lani and Purpled were living.

Without Tommy even needing to speak, they learned so much about the boy. He flinched whenever someone got to close. He could barely handle touch, it sent shivers down his spine and caused him to have panic attacks and meltdowns. He doesn't talk as much as people say. He's not a hero, nor is he a villain. He's a traumatized kid and no one seems to care.

It takes a full month before Tommy is willing to talk about anything. And when he does, he breaks.

He talks about life before the Bay and before these lands. He talks about the anarchy server he grew up in, 2b2t. He talks about his older father figure, FitMC. He talks about how he had to leave, urged on by his Fit. He was 12 when he left. He was 12 when he met the Business Bay.

He talks about the wars. He talks about Wilbur, and Technoblade and Dream and Tubbo and Philza. He talks about the trauma people caused him and don't seem to care. He talks about exile and the abuse and manipulation and the gaslighting. He talks about his once glorious wings, now nothing put ridges and scars on his back.

He talks about the explosions, all the explosions throughout his life. He talks about the first one, which reminds him of Eret, in a bad light (he forgives them now). He talks about the second one, which reminds him of insane Wilbur and his manipulation. He talks about the third one, which reminds him of Dream and exploding his things and the way his mind shook when his tiny home in exile was gone. He talks about the 5th one, with Techno and Phil and Dream, and how he lost his final home and everything and how that's when Tubbo slipped away from him.

He talks about the 6th one. The one that marked that first day in that fateful week. He talks about Dream's taunting and manipulation and abuse in that cell. He talks about how it feels to be beat to death, about how it feels as his life drains away from his body. He talks about how it feels to be revived. How it feels to feel his body being out back together again and mending. How it feels and hurts and everything.

He talks a bit about his reprieve. Getting to play cards with sane Wilbur and sober Schlatt and Mexican Dream.

Once he's done, the pair of primordials know, these 4 are their favorite mortals. And they would go through anything and anyone to make sure they are goddamn happy. Especially Tommy.

(Its not always good. There are bad nights and panic attacks and anxiety attacks and fights and flashbacks and spirals and just... everything. But they have each other, people who will never leave, and that's all they really need. Especially the 4 favorites).

Don't Take Idea, About to Sleep But Don't Want To Forget It

Tommy has been hacking up flowers for a lot of his life, at this point. Being almost 17, and having lungs full of 5 years worth of flowers wasn't normal. He knew that. Doesn't mean he could fix it. Or tell another soul. He knew what he had, kinda, he just didn't understand.

He wasn't in love with anyone, he knew that much. At least, not romantically. He did kind of spark with the Bay Bois, but that was different!

(Or was it?)

Writing Blurb for AsukaLights

Coming out was scary, Karl learns. He had came out to his parents, his friends, and so forth.

It was just scary coming out to his soon to be husbands. He didn't want them to call of their marriage just because he was asexual.

So yeah, coming out was scary. But once he was out to his partners, who accepted him wholeheartedly, he never felt better.