Drabbles/Not Finished

Start from the beginning

Over and over and over and over again. The cycle went on and on and on. No one came to help. No one came to check. It was just him against the world, the alive world. And when he was dead? He had the best 3 older brothers to look after him.

MD (Mexican Dream), with his funny quips and laughter all around.

Jschlatt, who was sober and sorry, and missed being an older brother to Tommy.

And Wilbur, his older brother by everything, making it up to him about the insanity.

They were a family. Tommy relished his time with them.

Too bad it was always short lived.

Inspired by: Someone (I don't remember who) from Mama Quackity thangs, a Discord Server I Enjoy Being On (This isnt really Tommy centric btw, more Tubbo, but it was a good hc, so I'm writing it out very briefly)

Tubbo, despite how everyone thought, had a vivid memory of his younger years. He knows who his parents are. He remembered what happened.

His mother, QuackityHQ (yes, the Quackity) left him on the side of the road, in a box, near Tommy's family's house. Tubbo had never met Tommy's family, but he trusted Tommy without a doubt. He also trusted his mama (not his papa, never his papa). So he stayed, and never put up a fuss.

He was fine living there. He didn't want to make his Mama worried. He misses his mama dearly, but he had hoped he never saw either of his parents again, for his and his mama's safety.

Too bad the universe wanted to fuck with him.

(This next part is kinda a backstory to a fic that should be out soon)

Foolish remembers when he met Hannah. They met in the Dream SMP lands, the lands in which his 'brother' owned and still does. He had been out, planning his new temple in his head, when he ran into the nature goddess.

Hannah remembers when she met Foolish. She was in the Dream SMP lands, the lands owned and still owned by a mad man who hurt children. She had been out, looking for a good meadow, when she ran into the life and death god.

They became good friends, bonding over their concern for the mortals and just... everything. Being a primordial being got boring and lonely. Making friends was encouraged, especially friends that could live life out with you.

They ended up having the same 4 favorite mortals.

Hannah started picking favorites when she met Drista and Lani. Twins. Siblings to Tubbo, and Dream. Both older than the other 2, but stuck looking 13, 14. Both hybrids, Drista an admin one like Dream and Lani a ram one, like Tubbo. Their father was Jschlatt (a good man, until he got corrupted and hurt so many others, his children and Quackity the most).

She found them picking flowers and making flower crowns in her favorite meadow one day. They were laughing, and joking and smiling. But... Hannah could see the wisdom beyond the age they looked in their eyes. The way their masks still hang from their faces, just in case. They way they were always alert.

Over the next week, she got closer and closer, until she learned the truth. They were the firstborns in their family. They were cursed when they were young, 13, and would forever look 14. They also couldn't die until they figured out why they were cursed, tracked down the person who cursed them, and had a talk.

She decided, from then on, they were under her protection. She would do anything to make sure they were forever safe and protected.

Foolish started picking favorites when he met Purpled. He had caught Purpled lurking around his temple, looking lost and sad. His eyes were puffy, and red, and yet, his stance never faltered. The kid was always wary, always on edge. Ready to bolt or fight at a seconds notice. He was quiet, and preferred to observe.