Date??? Balugou's POV

First of all sorry I haven't written in a while, my sleep schedule is wack and tbh I just haven't felt like it so yeah. I might have hit a tiny writer's block. Anyways enjoy the chapter lol

"A WHAT?!"  I yelled, loud enough for a deaf man to hear

"A date! It would be fun! You should ask him on one. You like him don't you?"

I felt a light blush creep onto my cheecks as she kept speaking. I guess I hadn't thought much about that... not seriously anyway. She isn't right but she isn't wrong either. I definitely DO like Kirishima as more then friends, who wouldn't, he is really fucking awesome. But the thing that I am wondering is if I like him romantically or if I just like him as a really good friend.

Band practice for the day just ended, but most of the band, with the exception of Jirou (Who left early with Momo on a date. Fucking saps), was still here. Kirishima was getting changed in the back room into some more comfortable clothes, and Denki and Sero were outside talking. (Denki is flirting with Sero and talking about a squirrel, and Sero is regretting his life decisions while realizing his boyfriend just said "Your ass is a cute as that squirrel. I would let you tap these nuts ;)" )

Mina was out here with me, helping me gather some of the broken bits from my drumsticks because clearly fucking dunce face can't play his freaking bass right and so I got mad and snapped them.

Hadn't done that in a while though , so that's good. Kirishima came outside with me for a 5 minute break and calmed my ass down so yeah.

"The fuck makes you think that? you arent wrong though.." I said, carrying us back to the conversation she had started. I mumbled the last bit but she heard me so it didn't matter.

"I've had suspicions for a while, but the way you very uncomfortably and badly danced with him confirmed it for me. Anyways if you don't ask him out I will!"

"Fuck off pinky! I'll... do it later."

"Do what later?" Said Kirishima, coming out of the bathroom in a red flannel and some black ripped Jean's, almost the same outfit he was wearing when he first joined the band.

"Ugh- I uh-"

"You!" Pinky said giggling.

Kirishima and I both blushed a bit after that, I was definitely redder though.

"Shutup pinky. Anyways no point now so Shitty hair wanna go to Satou's with me? A fucking date incase your dumb self doesn't take it that way."

"I- I- Um- Uh- W-when..?"

"HAHA! I gotta run bye love birds."

Mina left leaving me and the blushing Kiri alone together.

"Well it wouldn't be smart to do it the exact night before Catastrophe.. so Friday? Your a stuttering mess by the way."

"Yeah! Uh- I figured. I just wasn't expecting you to be so blunt about it.. honestly thought I would have to ask! F-Friday is good." Kirishima cleared his throat, and took a deep breath. I'm assuming he finally interpreted what just happened. "Woyld a dinner date be alright... I'll uh- pick you up at 6?"

"Yeah. 6:30 good though? I have to babysit Hanoko and Matsu until 6 and I want time to get ready, adderall I care about my looks unlike your unfashionable self."

"C'mon man! Don't be meaaaannnnn!"

"What!? I'm not being--"

Knock. Knock.