Chapter 8: BAKUGOU'S POV

I had no idea what to name the story without it being to long or giving away what's bouta happened sooo 👁👄👁

-TRIGGER WARING-
HOMOPHOBIA, MINOR VIOLENCE, AND SAD BAKUHOE, I REPEAT, SAD BAKUHOE.

Before I even had the chance to speak Kirishima just....

He..

I think I may be in love.

Not because of the dream, but because he stood up for me against my slimy bitch of an ex, even though he just met me..

And he didn't just stand up for me either.. he stood up for himself, and the rest of the band as well..

Anyways as soon as she said those words... he screamed at her and told her to shutup.

She, being the annoying whore she is, kept talking.

"What you gonna do gay boy!? Huh!?? Call your other boyfriend!? What was his name???? Donkey!??? Oh how about Mini mouse!? Or right. Your gay so of course she wouldn't work! You. Are. A. Faggo-"

HOLY SHIT!!!

HE ROUND HOUSED HER!!?

The second she said that he cut her off with a sharp ass kick to the gut. And goddamn was it a kick.

She fell to the floor and Kirishima was screaming. I didn't think it was possible for someone like him to be so angry... I guess he is a ray of fucking sunshine until you insult his friends.

"TAKE IT BACK!"

"Take what back?! Calling you a faggot!?"

"No you whore! Take it the fuck back!! HE ISNT A DONKEY, AND MINA ISNT A MOUSE. TAKE IT BACK!"

Haru was coughing on the floor from the kick.. wait.. was I? Crying!?

I'm actually crying right now!? Tears.. real tears! God this is terrifying..

"Ugh!! Fine i take it back! Your still a faggot!"

"SHUTUP! When he gets here you apologize. Mina too. Until then stay on the fucking floor you cow."

"Kirishima.."

"You ok!? What the hell?? Are you crying...?"

"..u-uh"

God... I couldn't even speak. Tears were now flooding down my face and I didnt even know why the hell i was crying.

"Hey.. hey are you ok? Sorry for yelling at her.. and yelling in general."

He wrapped his strong arms around my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. Not even a half assed hug either...

Though we just met, he has already gained my full trust.. and so I let him embrace me.

This guy.. I don't know what it is but-

My thoughts were interrupted by Denki slamming open the door, along with Sero coming in behind him.

Heh. Can always count on these assholes to lighten up the mood.

"WE HEAA!! Oh shit- why this bitch back here?"

"Long story. Shell be out soon though. Oi, you know what to do."

"Tsk.. Sorry idiot. Can I leave now?"

"No. Do it right. And tell him what you did."

"Ugh you know I could press charges on you for kicking me! Your poor ass life could be ruined!!"