Chapter One; Fired: KIRISHIMA'S POV

Hello friends!
This chapter and probably some other chapters as well will include rude slurs, minor cursing, homophobia, and probably a little tiny bit of smut as well, but nothing to bad. If you are uncomfortable with any of this please do not continue reading.

"Out! Get out boy! Fags arent welcome in my kitchen! Shoo ya homo!!"

My boss screamed at me while throwing a spoon. Welp, there goes another job. So far I've been fired 7 times because somehow my manager always finds out I'm gay. Yeah, sure I'm gay, but I still need to make money. I've been really low on cash the past few months and could use something good right about now. I was walking through the park to get back to my crappy apartment as I passed a small building I had never seen before. A girl with messy gray hair, with red streaks dyed into it, was slamming open a door while screaming and crying. "FINE! LIKE I NEED YOU!! HE'S SO MUCH BETTER ANYWAYS!!"

The girl looked about my age, she was about 5'4 and wore a leather jacket ripped on the sleeves, a pair of boots higher then the Tokyo tower. She got in her black Wrangler and drove away quickly.

I walked closer to the store to find it was a music shop. I peered through the glass to see 3 boys and two girls, all of them had a rather intriguing sense of fashion. The boy who sat at the drum set especially caught my  eyes though. It looked like they were busy right now, practicing something, maybe they were a band? Either way I didn't want to bother them, so I just sat silently against the glass listening to their music. It was awesome! The bassist was great and the singer wait no- I believe he was a backup singer. Maybe the singer was out sick today? Anyways they were great! As I started to vibe with the tunes the drummer caught the sight of me. He set down his sticks and walked outside.

"Haha! I've been caught!"

"Yeah, yeah, what do you want? Looking to buy something shitty hair!?"

The blonde boy said with a scowl that could kill if looks could. He was a bit shorter then me, and rather skinny, not like a bad skinny though he was perfectly fit, his tight leather jacket and various chokes and chains complements his red irises.

"Urm... no sorry! I was just walking back to my apartment and I heard your music! You guys are great by the way!"

"Tch thanks.... look sorry.. I'm in a bad mood today. I just dumped my ex and now we have to find a new lead singer for our band... and we have a gig coming up so that doesn't help. Ugh why am I telling you this.."

"Its ok man! So that girl who came out crying was your ex?"

"Yeah. She cheated on me with a guy in a different band. Who also just happens to be my stepbrother."

"Oof that's rough man I'm really sorry! I'm Eijirou Kirishima by the way! My frie- well I guess if I had friends they'd call me kiri, you can call me kiri!"

"Katsuki Bakugou. And I like shitty hair just fine. Its suits you."
The boy said with a smirk, I could tell he meant no harm so I wasnt offended. I laughed slightly and started to walk away. "Well, bye Bakugou! See you around!!"

"Tch... yeah guess so. Bye."
I continued my walk with some music and started to sing along. "Don't threaten me with a good time" by Panic! At the Disco came on, and naturally I sang along. I was probably a bit loud, and people were staring but I didnt care. I have never been one to care much about how people see me.

"Champane, cocaine, gasoline! And most things in between!!"

I sung out cheerfully, as I arrived at my apartment complex. I walk in to see a warning notice about my water bill hung on the door. "3 weeks huh? Hopefully I can get a job before then otherwise I'll be getting my water turned off..." I said aloud with a slight sigh escaping my lips.

"You need a job?"

I turned around to see a boy, about my age, with shoulder length black hair, walking towards me with a sorta tense face. He looked.....stressed? After I looked a bit closer I realized he was the boy from the music store! The backup singer.