Chapter 3; Gay: KIRISHIMA'S POV

//////⚠️TW- THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES VIOLENCE, RUDE SLURS I WOULD NOT RECOMEND USING OR CALLING SOMEONE, AND HOMOPHOBIA AND DISCRIMINATION- TW⚠️//////

Hey buddies! Art is not mine so credit to the owner!! :)

Already trying to set me up I see. I'm not gay so 💀🤚🏻"

....
W-was that and insult...

I couldnt help but think.
He obviously doesn't know I'm gay since I haven't told him yet.. and I didn't tell sero either so they don't know. Maybe.... I can hide it? No.. who am I kidding I'm not ashamed of it!! If they ask I'll tell them. Yeah! Yeah I'll tell them! Doesn't matter if they dont support me!!

Then the dreaded question came up.

"Oh yeah btw Kiri!! What is your sexuality?!" -Sr

Fuck. Just fuck.

"Uh.." Kr-

"Don't worry. We all support! In fact I'm a lesbian, and Mina is a Bi trainwreck!" -Jr

"Hey!" -Mn

"Haha yeah. I'm bisexual, Denki is pansexual, Bakubro doesn't know yet, mina is bi and jirou is lesbian. We are kinda a gay squad 😂" -Sr

"Oh in that case I'm gay!!" -Kr

"Welcome to the rainbow club good sir :)" -Jr

"YALL I SAID STOP FUCKING SPAMMING ME IM EATING MY FUCKING GOD DAMN POPTART YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCHES SHUT YOUR ASSES UP!" -Angry Pikachu

"O-O" -Kr
"O-O" -Jr
"Damn. Underestimated the dunce." -Bk
"Wow sorry bro- anyways kirishima tomorrow at 2 is when our club meeting is. You gonna swing by?" -Sr

"Ooh yeah you should totally come! It's so fun to watch them!!" -Mn

"Yeah sure. I can get to know everyone some more to!" -Kr

~The next day beacuse I'm l a z y ~

I woke up around 10 the next day, got dressed in my favorite tie-dye shirt (Which I took off when I stepped outside because it was hot) and crocs along with a ponytail in my hair instead of my usual spiked hair, since I was going for my morning jog.

On my jog I saw Bakugou, and we talked but he kept looking away for some reason...? Wait could he have been.... embarrased!? I mean I was shirtless but it's not like I was naked entirely..!

~BAKUGOU'S POV~

I was out for a run today when I saw that shitty haired bastard jogging opposite me. He walked up and said hi, though I wish he didn't. Oh well, if we were going to be working together then i might as well get to know the fucker.

"Hey Bakugou!!"

"Tch. Hey."
I sighed angrily and looked slightly down only to notice he wasn't wearing a shirt. I mean it's not like he had a great body... and perfect abbs.... and a chiseled jaw line... and the slight bit of sweat dripping off him glistened  in the - SHIT!?!?!WHAT AM I THINKING!?

"Kugou- Bakugou!"

"Huh? Oh sorry.... zoned out.

"Its fine man! Anyways I asked if you wanted to go grab some lunch or something before we go to practice or whatever, we have about an hour before we need to be there?"

"Yeah sure.."

"Great let's go!!"

He took my hand and started to pull me towards a coffee shop near by.

"WAIT DUMBASS!"

He frowned and for some reason I apologized.?!

"Sorry... ugh... you need to put on a shirt."

"Oh haha! You like what you see?"

He put his shirt back on slowly.

"Tsk no idiot. You cant go in without a shirt."

"Oh. Oops" he said with a shrug.

We finally got to the coffee shop and walked din together, the lady took out order and then had the audacity to say "Aw what cute little faggots!!"

I was about o say something about how we weren't dating, when Shitty hair stood up and....

"DON'T CALL US A FAGGOT. I'm serious. Don't fucking try me."

"Shi-"

"C'mon BABE. Let's go please..."

I could tell he regret that slightly. But still he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of there.

The waitress then grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Oh c'mon!! I was only joking!"

"Whatever. Just shut up. That's not funny anyways."

She pulled tighter and pulled him about 4 feet before laying her head on his shoulder. She pushed him on to a nearby chair, and I could tell from the look on his face that he was to shocked to do shit. She kissed him basically lip raping him, that when I, for some reason, snapped.

I kicked the bitch as hard as I could in the back and she fell right of him. I think she was bleeding. I decided to have a little fun after that so I gave In to Shitty Hairs little lie.

"DON'T TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND. Dumb bitch."

I yelled as I took his hand and led him out the door, walking him in to a back alley, short cut to the shop.

"Haha thanks..!"

The idiot said blushing slightly.

"But you really didn't have to go along with the lie. Sorry about that by the way I honestly just wanted to spite her."

" 's fine shitty hair."

He smiled and returned quickly to his normal, overly happy attitude, and said,

"Hey that was one hell of a kick by the way!!"

"Thanks... I don't like what she called you. Well us I gues..."

"So have you figured it out yet... your sexuality?"

Fuck.
Fuck.
FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK!

"No.......not yet. I'm trying to though. Experimenting and shit.."

I looked down at my phone trying to change the subject.

Its 1:47.

I started walking with him to the shop, and that's when, just my luck, I saw her.

Haru.

Fucking.

Ketsyu.

My ex girlfriend, standing right there, at the front of the alley we walked through, that icy, cold grin in her eyes.

"FUCK!"