Chapter 11: Pride Party: HARU'S POV

I am the type of person that follows strict routines every day.

Wake up (6:30AM)

Yoga (6:45AM)

Shower: (7:00AM)

Dry my hair (7:15AM)

Brush my teeth (7:20AM)

Eat a light but healthy breakfast, such as avocado toast or a few pancakes occasionally. (7:25AM)

Get dressed into my pre-picked outfit for the day (7:45AM)

Then I go out on my morning run.

Everything was great. I was running while listening to my own personal mixtape. Everything was running smoothly until about an hour into my run, about 9 I think, I came a across a group of people wearing rainbows or various types. Some were wearing purple, pink, and blue. Some were wearing Yellow, pink, and sky blue. Some were even wearing pinks and oranges.

Ugh. I know exactly what this is. And how to fix it too!!

I oviously, being the perfect girl I am, walked over to the group of people, and screamed, "What are you doing!? Ugh you know those are fag colors right!!?"

They looked at me as if I was stupid,

And it made me mad.

"WHAT!? Why are you staring you leabians!!" I said to the group of girls wearing oranges and pinks.

Ew.

"Nothing. There would be nothing to stare at even if I wanted to look at you, you flat homophobe." Said a girl with purple hair.

UGH!? WHO DID SHE THINK SHE WAS TALKING TOO!?

Wait... I think I know her? I looked around at the group once more and saw a hot pink haired girl, in a purple, blue, and pink sequence jacket, a latino boy a blue hat, a pink shirt, and purple pants, a yellow haired idiot looking 16 year old, with a streak of black in his hair, a purple haired boy with eye bags bigger then my secret shclo-

My limo. My private limo.

I also saw a silver haired boy with very intense lashes, a girl with a black ponytail, and a.. redhead!?

Realization hit me, and I looked up to see 'Masuro and Mitsuki's Music: Guitar and instrumental shop'

Slightly to the left, a poster that's read ,"Pride Party: September 1st exclusive"

Now I get it.

O
M
G
.

EW! I WAS A PRIDE PARTY!!

I scoffed and power walked away, mumbling the words "Damn fagg-"

When suddenly I bumped into a girl with blonde messy buns, a boy with tattoos down his neck and arms and black hair, and a guy in need of serious chapstick.

I noticed they were covered in flags as well, but they gave off different vibes. The tattooed guy seemed totally like my type!

"Heyy.. sorry I fell. Did I hurt you?"
I said with a grin while grabbing the black haired man's strong arms.

The blonde in the flag hissed at me and then this stupid ass bird with fucking red wings took a shit on me!

UGH CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE!?

Yeah. Yeah it can.

Bakugou walked outside the shop, and I'm still not over him. I need to get back at him for replacing me with a fagg*t. Tsk..

It has been about a month since I met him at the shop, and when Bakugou stole me car. Dave couldnt pick me up so I dumped him, he quit the band but I don't really care. I'm still the star of the fucking show and that's all that matters. He sucked at guitar anyways.

"UGH! You again!? Didn't I tell you and your redhead LOSER of a boyfriend, and the rest of those faggo*t to LEAVE ME ALONE!?" I yelled, in sheer anger towards Bakugou.

I felt two hands hold latch onto me, each one coming from behind me and both were placed on my shoulders.
The hands righted their grip so I turned and saw Soy sauce boy, and lashes grabbing me tightly.

"What!? If you want my number good luck! I'm out of your- HEY WHAT THE HELL!?"

Mid-sentence they pulled me backwards and shoved me to the curb of the road.

"Leave. Don't disrespect Kirishima and the rest of them like that." Lashes said. He was kinda hot not gonna lie, and he wasn't wearing any pride shit or flags so j said in response.

"What you gonna do, handsome~?"

Strangers were staring from across the street by now so I decided, why not? Right?

The black haired boy, Sero I think, looked to Kirishima, glanced at Denki, then to Bakugou, then to TetsuTetsu. Mina was sitting with ponytail girl and Jirou, who were holding hands and I found it disturbing, the three girls stood, walking over to messy buns as the two men walked to the other guys.

What is going on right now!? Do they have like a secret gay language I don't know about or something!??

More people walked over, one with green hair and eyes, kinda cute, one with peppermint hair and a scar, another with glasses, and one with brown hair and soft eyes.

WHAT THE ACTUL FUCK IS HAPPENING!?

I honestly just didn't wanna be near so many... things.. like that, so I 'tched' and continued my jog, I was already off schedule by now so it's time to get back on track.

I glanced back to which I saw Kirishima holding up Jirou on his shoulders, and Tetsu holding up Momo. The two girls kissed and the pink haired bitch squealed as Sero and Denki stood on benches and danced to corny ass music, Bakugou was sitting, but he was smiling. The peppermint kid and the green haired boy were holding hands while dancing to the music slightly. Everybody looked like they were having so much fun...

HEYYYYYY! I'm in the mood to write right now so I'll be doing a pride party part two in uh-? Someone's POV??? I'll figure it out! But anyways bye until I get the next chapter finished ;-;

😛✌🏻