Chapter 7

Ayeme's Pov 
         It's been a little over a week since Kitten-sama and I started going out. I feel like I'm on cloud nine! He is just so sweet and caring. And he's the best cuddlier ever. Right now were in the garden. He found an injured bird a while back and right now he's checking up on him to see how its doing.        
        "How's the birdie?", I ask leaning over his shoulder as he crouched down on the floor. 
        "He looks like he's getting better he'll be able to fly in no time", He said excitedly. I don't see how people could have ever seen him as a mean guy, he's just a big teddy bear! Now that we started going out, people aren't really scared of him. Quiet the opposite really, girls seem to want to hang around him more. I'm not to jealous though. I know he's mine and mine alone. And i'm his. 
        "That's great! Hang in there little birdie, you'll be able to fly with your little bird friends in no time!", I said happily. Kitten-sama slowly stood up and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers together and went to go sit down on the steps. He put the box with the bird on his lap and fed it some seeds.
        "Oh, Hey Kasanoda and Ayeme", Haruhi said appearing out of no where. 
        "Hi! Come sit with us, look Kitten-sama is taking care of a bird that got hurt", I said smiling up at Haruhi. She sits on the other side of Kitten-sama to get a closer look at the bird. As were watching it I hear something coming at us, I look up in time to see Honey kicking a can of paint. I wasn't sure what happened next because Kitten-sama was leaning over me protectively, I looked over at Haruhi covered in red pain and the bird flying away. I look up at Kitten-sama and kiss his cheek.
        "Thanks Kitten-sama", I say. He blushes but I'm not sure if it was from the kiss or my nick-name for him.
        "No problem", He whispers. I giggle softly then turn my attention back to Haruhi.
        "I'm going to go get changed out of this outfit, I'll be right back", She walks away before I could say anything back. Remembering that Honey was here, I look over and see all of the host club standing there with two guys tied up on the ground and Tetsuya yelling at them. After he finished I look around for Kitten-sama but he's no where in sight.
        "Where's Kitten-sama?", I ask to no one in particular.
        "Oh, he went to go apologize to Haruhi", Tamaki says without a care in the world. I stare at him then stand up running to the host club's changing room hoping to catch up to Kitten-sama. While i'm running away I hear Tamaki ask why I was running away and Kyoya answerd saying something about Haruhi changing and Kasanoda going to see her. After that everyone was running behind me. 
        Kasanoda's Pov
         I slammed the door shut behind me and leaned against is. He's actually a she?! Suddenly I hear a door open and an angry looking Ayeme staring at me with narrowed eyes. The host club right behind her looking equally as scary. I'm in deep trouble....