Chapter 6

Ayeme's Pov
            Fireworks. Bombs. Explosions. I felt none. It was so much better. I can't even begin to explain how amazing this kiss was. Once he pulled away he stared into my eyes. I was shocked.
        "I know you don't love me the way I love you, but-", He started but I cut him off with a kiss. I had both my hands on his cheeks keeping his face close to mine. After he got over the shock of me kissing him he gently placed both his hands on the small of my back, drawing small circles with his fingers.
        "I love you and only you", I said softly, leaning my head on his chest.
        "But I thought you loved Mori-Senpai?", He asked confused.
        "No you got it all wrong, the host were helping me figure out how to confess to you. Mori-Senpai was just pretending to be you.", I said blushing lightly. 
        "I'm sorry! Geez I'm so stupid", Kitten-sama said. I giggled lightly and pulled away from him as I hear someone clear there throat behind me.
        "Our work here is done!", Tamaki said loudly, "I knew my plan would work". We all sweat dropped. Well except for Kitten-sama he just looked confused.         
        "Yeah it sure did work.", I smiled softly. I'll let him be happy.        
        "Oh here, I bought this by a candy store I saw when I was making my way here", Kitten-sama said handing me a cherry lollipop.
        "Thank you!", I yelled out happily taking it and putting it in my mouth. I really love lollipops
                                ~Next day~
        As I made my way inside the school I saw Kitten-sama talking to Haruhi and the twins. I run up to him and tackle him in a bear hug wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. He loses his balance slightly but regains it quickly. He turn around in my hold and smiles down at me. Suddenly I'm being spined in the air. Kitten-sama puts me down then hugs me close making the butterflies in my tummy go crazy.
        "I wanna ask you something", He says smiling  down at me. 
        "What is it", I ask tilting my head to the side. He slowly gets down on one knee and brings out a small blue box from his pocket. I hear the people around us gasp in surprise.
        "Will you make me the happiest person in the world and...become my girlfriend?", He asks opening the box showing  lollipop candy ring.         
        "Yes!!", I yell out wrapping my arms around his neck, giggling at his cute way of asking. He puts the candy ring on my finger and I smile licking the candy. I could here the girls around us 'awe-ing' at us. I intertwine my fingers from my hand with his and walk to class smiling brightly.