《 Note 》

Hi, 

I hope you guys enjoyed this series!!!

I have gotten some requests to make another part. Unfortunately, I won't write one because if I do write one the ending will be much different than most of you hoped. 

In this series I didn't focus on love, rather on lust and the physical attraction that comes with it. So, the girl will not end up with one of the members like in my previous series. Here, she is most likely going to end up getting killed after they don't need her or get bored with her. She, herself (the character) knows this and accepted it. That's the main reason why Namjoon didn't kill her right away. 

So, her faith is already decided when they don't want her anymore, she is gone. They're a mafia clan so they don't let emotions such as love lead them. That's why they don't feel that kind of attraction towards her. This means that they can end her life and not feel anything. And that's the direction I'm going with the storyline. 

You can always imagine a different kind of ending for yourself. One that where she ends up with your bias for example. Let your imagination run free. 

But I won't be writing a next part. I'm sorry and thank you for understanding. 

Much love 💜

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 /𝘉𝘛𝘚 +21 《ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ》 🎉