《 Jungkook 》

I pulled up into the driveway of a big mansion. Being a doctor during a pandemic is already hard as it is, now they're even making me do house visits. I hate it, but it's part of my job. I didn't study all those years for nothing.

Usually, it's my colleague that does the house visits. But he came down with corona last week. He picked it up during a house visit. Everyone at our practice had to get tested multiple times to make sure we're all clean. Lucky, for us we all are. I want to help as many people as I can and I can't do that when I'm sick. That's why I'm even more hesitant to come here. But I had no other option.

My colleague comes here every week, at least once. It's always been like that, even before I started working with him. I always wondered why he came here so often. He won't even tell anyone what he's doing here. It's all so secretive.

This morning there were almost fifty calls made from this place to our practice. They kept on asking for my colleague but because he wasn't there they wanted. No, needed someone else to come over. They first asked for another male doctor, but he wasn't available either. So, eventually it landed on me. I was asked to bring specific materials. It's clearly not a regular doctor's appointment.

Grabbing all my stuff out of the trunk of my car, I slowly walked over to the mansion and rang the doorbell. A large man opened the door. "Hello, I'm the dr. Y/n. I'm here for the appointment." The man didn't say anything, just moved aside. The second I stepped inside my heart sunk to my stomach.

There were at least thirty men lined up with big guns pointed at me. My legs started shaking out of fear. I didn't really understand why they wanted me to come here. "Guns down." A man growled from the corner. He had a different vibe compared to the others. He must be the leader or something. "Don't worry, nobody is going to hurt you. We just want your help. Our youngest got in a little accident."

He gestured for me to follow him. We walked up the stairs to a room on the second floor. Five other guys were waiting at the door of the room. They respectfully bowed to me before moving out the way. I stepped into the room, praying that they wouldn't do anything to me. "Finally."

An annoyed male voice came from in the room. The further I stepped into the room the faster my heart started beating. At the edge of the bed was a young man sitting, clearly in pain. His arm was covered in blood with a bloody towel pressed down on his shoulder. My eyes widened in shock. "You call that a little accident." My doctor's instinct kicked in and I quickly pulled the towel down to see what was going on. "He's shot! We need to go to the hospital! There is a bullet in his shoulder!" I completely freaked out.

The guy that was shot groaned agitated and pulled his arm away from me. "Well, you're a doctor, right? I'm sure you can do it here. You have the right equipment with you. And don't worry there will be a large compensation if you can finish the job and keep your mouth shut." His voice was lower and firmer than before. All I could do was nod in response. "We're leaving for our mission. Jungkook, don't do anything stupid."

He left me alone with this Jungkook guy, who seemed really annoyed by all of this. He threw himself down on the bed like big baby. Without saying anything I pulled out my equipment and laid them out next to him. "Can you please remove the towel and your shirt?" While he undressed, I put on my gloves. I already came in with my protective mask on. "How are you feeling right now, sir?"

"There is a bullet in my shoulder and I lost the opportunity to go on a mission with my Hyung's. How do you think I'm feeling?" He snorted derisive. I tried my best not to get angry. I have no idea what this guy is capable of doing and I'm not about to find out either.

He laid down with his upper body completely exposed. I couldn't help, but let my eyes wander over his toned muscles. His tattoo sleeve looked very pretty as well. They were clearly done by a really good tattoo artist. He coughed to get my attention, leaving me extremely embarrassed. I cleared my throat and continued with the examination. "That's not what I meant, sir. I meant are you feeling any numbness in your arm? Is the pain spreading through your whole body or only in your arm and shoulder? Are you perhaps shot elsewhere?"