《 Hoseok 》

What do you call someone who has sex with strangers? A slut. That's what I am. But why is it so addicting. It's like as if I feel free. I can be whoever I want to be. I can do whatever I want to do or whoever I want to. I don't have to be perfect like they expect.

My own mother wanted me to become a surgeon like my her and my father, but when I became a family doctor, she disowned me. I didn't want to become a surgeon. Is that so bad? I didn't even want to become a doctor. Yet, here I am. I love helping people and making them better, but this is not the life path I wanted to follow. It's the one I'm stuck with.

I hopped out of bed to get a glass of water. After Jimin dropped me off, I went straight to bed. I was so tired and sore. My limbs felt like they were going to fall off. Doing it in the car is all fun and games until you realize it's extremely hard to move your body around. He still managed to do me good despite the cramped space.

Filling my glass with water, I saw a weird reflection in the water can. It looked like a dark figure was standing behind me. My mind started racing to find a solution to get away. The person stood still behind me, not moving a finger. I grabbed my glass and drank the water as if nothing happened. My other hand slowly, without the person noticing, grabbed a big knife from the knife holder. I wrapped my fingers tightly around it and turned around in one go.

My chest was heaving rapidly. Adrenaline pumped through my veins giving me chills. My feet were glued to the ground as if they were a block of cement. I held the knife up to eye height, trying to be intimidating. When I finally got the courage to look at the person in front of me, I felt like it was the end.

"Hello, slut." He pushed harshly. I crashed onto the floor. The knife dropped out of my hand, falling out of my reach. I rolled over trying to get away from him. He grabbed me by my feet and pulled me back. "Where do you think you're going?" His eyes were filled with pure hatred. "Where are those mafia friends of yours now? They had a good fuck and left you stranded. You're just a piece of garbage that gets thrown away."

My head started spinning. I had nowhere to go besides death. Even my voice wasn't coming out. It was like I was paralyzed because of fear. Tears streamed down my face in an attempt to support my helplessness. "P-please." I finally uselessly uttered. He started chuckling, amused by how I was begging him to spare my life. His eyes darkened with every second that passed. Pure evil was all I could see.

Not wanting to look at him anymore I turned my face. I saw the green light for a second. The knife was almost in my reach. It gave me hope and a little strength to grab it, but only to miserably fail. He noticed almost immediately. He seemed even more upset by it than I had anticipated. He wrapped his hand around my throat, squeezing my airway shut. "You actually think that you can escape?" He grabbed the knife and waved it back and forth in front of my face. "With this thing?" I wrapped my hands around his wrist, trying to pull him off me. But he was too strong. I tried to calm down my heart rate that felt like it was going to explode because of the lack of oxygen I was getting. "Killing you is the best thing that is going to happen, today."

"Nope, me killing you is going to be the best thing that'll happen to you, today." A husky chuckle sounded before a gunshot went off. His hand around my neck loosed, his eyes were wide before he fell on top of me. I screamed out of fear, getting my voice back. not understanding what was going on, I almost blacked out. "Geez, stop screaming like that." The man moved with his foot the body of my ex-boyfriend off me, who instantly died from the bullet in the bank of his head. "Well, he's dead." He casually mumbled to himself.

I was in a state of shock. I just laid there, trying to comprehend everything that happened. "Are you okay?" He extended his hand to me. I grabbed it carefully, still bewildered with what went down. He pulled me up and wrapped his arm around my waist. For some reason, I felt comfortable and safe in his embrace. "I'm Hoseok. Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook's brother."