Nodding my head, I recognized him from when I went to their home to give medical care to Jungkook. "Let's get you out of here." I was silent the whole time. I didn't know what to do, but I was happy that he was so close to me. Before walking out the door, I looked back at the lifeless body of my ex-boyfriend. Screaming and crying internally, emotionless on the outside. Not because I feel sad for him, the hell with that jerk, but never in a million years would I think someone would try to murder me or would I witness a murder.

Hoseok took me to a nearby hotel, saying that we had to lay-low. At least, until they cleaned my apartment from top to bottom. "T-thank you." I quietly voiced. He flashed me his cute heart shaped smile and started cleaning the gunshot residue off his hands and gun. He seemed so relaxed and casual about everything.

Me, on the other hand, felt like fainting. Not only did someone try to kill me, but someone who I once cared very much for, even loved at one point, is now dead himself. "You don't seem like you're yourself. Can I get you anything?" He's so sweet that it almost makes me forget that he took someone's life, right in front of my eyes. He doesn't look like the type to hurt anyone. "Hey, come here. I have an idea."

He guided me to the bathroom. "Relax, okay?" He suddenly grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. He took his own shirt off as well, shocking me a bit. But then again, we're in a situation that's beyond normal so nothing should surprise me anymore. I shrugged it off and undressed myself just like he did, until we both were completely naked. It was a little awkward but manageable. "You're indeed as hot as they said." My cheeks flushed red from the compliment.

"Now what." He flashed me again his cute smile while his eyes sparkled. He noticed how I was trying my best to not look down at his thing. Even though, it was pretty hard to miss. He pulled me into the shower and turned the water on. Feeling how the hot water rushed down my body gave a great sense of relief. I finally felt like I could calm down and relax.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, his nails gently grazed over my burning skin. Our bodies grew slowly closer and closer until there was no space between us left. I could feel his manhood growing against my lower abdomen. The tingles in my body started growing as the excitement built up.

"Such a naughty pup." He whispered in my ear and then gently kissed down my neck. "Jimin really went to town on you. Those are a lot of hickeys." His little playful chuckle made me feel so comfortable, which is crazy because... I couldn't even say it in my head. I wanted to forget what happened.

I wrapped my arms around him. Letting my hands explore his back muscles. He kissed up my neck and jaw until he reached my lips. We collided in a small tender kiss. "I'm only going easy on you because of what happened. Believe me, otherwise I would rip you apart." He mumbled in between the kiss ensuring his dominance over me.

It wasn't hard to believe at all. His hands were feeling all over my body. He had one of them slide down to my ass. Massaging my butt cheek while the other was entangled in my wet hair. Everything was much steamier because of the hot water gliding between our bodies.

"Hoseok." His name fell from my lips like a sweet melody. His tongue slid easily into my mouth, exploring every corner. I was so focused on the kiss and hot water that I didn't realize what he was doing behind me. Suddenly, I felt his finger glide between my folds from the back. Without any actual effort, it entered into my hole.

I threw my head back moaning his name repeatedly. He moved agonizingly slow in and out. "You like that?" He removed his finger and turned me around. My back hit his rock-hard chest, making a splashing noise because of the running water. His hand moved to my core again. Two fingers slipped in, thrusting at a satisfying pace. Giving me electrifying shock waves. His thumb pressed down on my clit, rubbing it vigorously. "Look at you, little pup. Letting the man who killed your ex play with you. You're just as bad as a mafia. A real bad girl."

Me? A bad girl? Doesn't sound half that bad. Maybe, I'm not as good or innocent as I think I am. "Fuck! Hoseok!" He thrusted a third finger in, making my knees buckle. Bad girls don't play by the rules. They make their own. I lowered my hand down to his erection. Wrapping my fingers around his massive cock, giving it a good squeeze. He groaned sexily in my ear, encouraging me to continue. I stroked his harness up and down, letting my thumb play with his slit.

We both were moaning messes from the pleasure we were giving each other. We were pushing one another to our climax. My body shuddered from the way his fingers curled inside me. My lower abdomen was burning for release. I couldn't take it anymore. I was bound to give in at any second. He wrapped his hand around my throat and choked me carefully to add pressure on my body. I lost all control. He had me just where he wanted me. "Hoseok, p-please."

He pulled completely away, making me whine. I was so close to my orgasm. "Get in position. This foreplay took way too long." I leaned against the slippery bathroom tiles, sticking my ass out for him. Without warning he plunged his massive cock inside me. His thrusts started off slow but rapidly picked up. Every time, our bodies collided, the water in between splashed on my back and his chest creating a pleasant loud sound. It was like we were making a beat.

"You like getting your pussy abused by total strangers, don't you? Such a good mafia slut that you are." There are so many freaking layers to this guy that it made me even more excited. He slapped my ass every now and then, giving me painful pleasure. I rested my forehead against the cold tiles and just let him do whatever he wanted. He seemed in so much control over every single move that I felt blessed to be fucked by him. "You're clenching already?"

The burning sensation in the pit of my stomach intensified as it was lowering itself to my core. It didn't help that Hoseok was thrusting right onto my spot the whole time. "I-I can't..." My orgasm hit me like a truck. My knees buckled, making it hard for me to stand on my feet. My hands were sliding of the slippery tiles. I looked like a freaking used mop.

Nothing was going to stop Hoseok though. He needed to hit his orgasm as well. "Fuck, almost." He continued thrusting, fucking my insides into mush. I begged God for him to cum fast or I would drop dead any second. "F-Fuck!" His nails dug into my sides as he thrusted one last time and shot his cum right into my womb. I thanked God that I'm on the pill.

He let go and I fell down on the shower floor. He grabbed the shower head and rinsed my body off. Getting all my hair out of my face. He flashed me his cute smile, completely unbothered while I looked like a panting mess. He clearly has a great stamina. "You're tired after that? Wait until Taehyung or Jin hyung get their hands on you. And just a little heads up. If I, were you, I'd stay away from Namjoon." A devilish smirk painted on his lips. "He's very unforgiving."