15

"I may love you, and that's the beginning and end of everything I ever knew."

"So your never told me why you insisted on dragging me out here so early?" Jisoo asked as Jeonghan fumbled with his earmuffs for the hundredth time.

"I want to show Seungcheol a token of ny feelings towards him. However I am inexperienced with gift giving. And I have no knowledge about how money works, nor have any myself." Jeonghan explained.

"You you want to give him a gift but your clueless and broke?" Jisoo asked and Jeonghan nodded. "Well then let's get going. There's no time to waste." He smiled.

So they went from store to store, looking for something to give to Seungcheol. Leaving each store empty handed, Jeonghan was about to call it quits when something caught his eye in the corner of a small antique shop.

"That." Jeonghan pointed to Jisoo who followed the angles finger to see what he was pointing at. It was a marble cherry Keychain.

"Seungcheol said he appreciates nearly everything cherry

"Seungcheol said he appreciates nearly everything cherry. His pocketbook has miniature cherries printed on it." Jeonghan said.

"Do you think he would enjoy it?" Jeonghan asked Jisoo who nodded. "You could give him a rock and he would cherish it Jeonghan. You have nothing to worry about." Jisoo reassured him.

"Do humans give eachother rocks?" Jeonghan asked curiously as Jisoo shakes his head. "Not normally. Now come on, let's go pay." He said dragging Jeonghan to the checkout desk.