6

"The art of eye contact."

★

Jisoo noticed his friends sudden cut off and followed Jeonghan's gaze to who he was staring at. He smiled in relief when he saw it was Seungcheol.

"Hey Seungcheol! Glad you finally decided to join us." Jisoo said as Seungcheol nodded as he pulled up a chair and sat right infornt of Jeonghan.

The angel has yet to tear his gaze away from the other blonde male, however his hair did not seem to be a natural blonde like most angels.

"Hi, I don't think we've met before. I'm Choi Seungcheol!" Seungcheol said holding his hand out to Jeonghan, snapping him out of his questions.

"My apologies Choi Seungcheol, I am Yoon Jeonghan. We have indeed not met before, I did just arrive today." Jeonghan said shaking Seungcheol's hand.

"Say, is that natural?" Jeonghan asked pointing to Seungcheol's hair, causing the other to laugh.

"I wish, it went through so many levels of dye to get it this blonde. I'm honestly jealous of yours." Seungcheol said.

"Well I do not recommend killing your hair, and there is no reason to be covetous about my hair color, I was born with this naturally. It signifies purity." Jeonghan explained.

"Wow, that's natural?! That's so cool." Seungcheol smiled.

According to Jisoo, since Jeonghan still has no concept of time, they stayed at the Cafe until afternoon.

"Should we all go back to our place and watch a movie?" Jisoo suggests, the others nodded and all looked at Jeonghan for a response.

"I have no counter wether you desire to have company, it is Jisoo's house not mine." Jeonghan said.

"Thats a ye-" Jisoo started to say he watched a crow fly in and land right on Jun's head. "Uhh friend of yours?" Jun asked in shock, not daring to move.