12

"Unexpected friendships are the best ones."

★

Jeonghan and Jisoo sunk back to the floor when they heard a knock on Jisoo's frontdoor. "Someone has arrived at your house." Jeonghan said.

"Yeah no duh Jeonghan." Jisoo said motioning to Jeonghan's wings. "Huh? I do not understand, is there something on them?" Jeonghan asked trying to look at his wings.

"Hide. Them. Now!" Jisoo whisper shouted as Jeonghan shurgged his shoulders and his wings disappeared.

"I do not understand why I must hide them in the household." Jeonghan muttered as Jisoo opened the door to reveal Vernon and Woozi.

"Jeonghan it's just them, don't worry." Jisoo called over his shoulder to the angel.

"I was not worried Jisoo?" Jeonghan said as Jisoo sighed and let the other 2 in. "Welcome Vernon and Woozi." Jeonghan said. "Shall I grab my shoes?" He asked.

"Uhh no need, we're not going anywhere. Plus we don't like shoes either." Vernon said kicking his sneakers off.

"Plus we wanted to see for ourselves." Woozi said as he turned to Jeonghan with a smile. "You are angel!" He said happily.

"Clearly, you can tell. I have wings." Jeonghan said as Vernon smiled widely. "Dude I had this good feeling you were one. Me and Woozi were ones too!" Vernon said.

"I had my suspicions whether you 2 were angels who had turned. Guess I was correct. I hope we can all be friends?" Jeonghan asked and the 2 nodded.

"We indeed will be good friends. It feels so good to have another angel around." Vernon said with a smile.