13

"You're never so lost that your angels cannot find you."

Week began passing as Jeonghan grew more used to the strange ways of humans on earth. He would say his biggest accomplishment is using the microwave and stove to cook without Jisoo's help.

He had also gained plenty of friends through Jisoo, he's gotten especially close to Seungcheol. Well it was more off Seungcheol would randomly show up at Jisoo's house.

Then insist on borrowing Jeonghan for a few hours. "I still do not understand why I am borrowed in this situation?" Jeonghan asked as he and Seungcheol walked down the sidewalk.

"Because Jisoo would probably smash my head in with a hammer if I didn't return you." Seungcheol joked.

"Jisoo does not enforce violence upon others-" Jeonghan paused causing Seungcheol to look at him. "Jisoo doesn't like violence." Jeonghan said before tilting his head in confusion.

"That felt strange." Jeonghan said with a light laugh as Seungcheol couldn't help but smile at the blonde.

"It sounded okay, it was a just shorter version of how you normally speak." Seungcheol said as Jeonghan nodded.

"I guess your adapting with the times." Seungcheol added as it was Jeonghan's turn to look at his strangely. "Meeting you has been like meeting a time traveler from centuries ago." He said.

"I am not a time traveler though, I am simply Yoon Jeonghan, just an ordinary person." He clarified.

"Your more than ordinary Jeonghan, your extraordinary." Seungcheol said taking Jeonghan's hand in his and squeezing it tightly.

"Thats a good thing right?" Jeonghan asked and Seungcheol nodded and bopped Jeonghan's nose. "Absolutely." Seungcheol smiled.

"You have a very nice smile." Jeonghan said as he felt those butterflies form in his stomach once again.

"Thank you." Seungcheol said his cheeks red, worrying Jeonghan. "Oh my, your face is all red! Are you okay?!" Jeonghan asked brushing Seungcheol's bangs out of his eyes to feel his forehead.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm okay." Seungcheol said as Jeonghan's hand subconsciously trailed down to rest agaisnt Seungcheol's cheek.

"Thats good." Jeonghan whispered.