14

"Gut feelings are guardian angels."

★

"Jisoo we have a problem!" Jeonghan said shaking his wings out in frustration, loose feathers falling to the floor as Jisoo grabbed a broom and dust pan.

"And that would be?" Jisoo asked sweeping the feathers into a small pile before sweeping them into the dust pan, deciding to sweep the rest of the living room.

"I think Seungcheol became the main serotonin in my life here." Jeonghan sighed as he kicked off his shoes and floated into the air.

"Oh." Jisoo said before smiling. "I'm happy for you Jeonghan! Seungcheol is such a good person. Perfect for you!" Jisoo said as Jeonghan looked down at him.

"I- he really is perfect." Jeonghan sighed happily. "And to think we used to say there was no perfect person in the universe. And yet Seungcheol exists" Jeonghan said to himself.

"Oh wow, your already in love." Jisoo said as Jeonghan froze. "How can you tell?" He asked quietly. Jisoo reached up and grabbed Jeonghan's hand, pulling him down to his level.

"I believe that when 2 people are in love with eachother you can see it in their eyes. The way they stare and look at eachother, it's all there. Their eyes are full of admiration, attraction and undying feelings. And when you I look at you and Seungcheol, I can see that twinkle in both of your eyes." Jisoo said.

"Like the spark I see between you and Seokmin. You 2 are very much in love with eachother, everyone can see that." Jeonghan said and Jisoo nodded.

"I know I'm in love with Seokmin. Now Jeonghan, listen. You do know what the price angels have to pay for love. Especially if you do kiss Seungcheol. I made my choice, I want you to take your time making yours." Jisoo reminded him.

"I will." Jeonghan said.