19

"You are the best thing I never planned."

It didn't take Seungcheol long to return Jeonghan's shoe. "Hey Cinderella you left something on the steps of the palace." Seungcheol teased holding up Jeonghan's now cleaned shoe.

Jeonghan actually got that joke, he watched Cinderalla with Jisoo 4 times, despite his favorite movie being Beauty and the Beast.

"Thanks Prince Charming." Jeonghan laughed as he took his shoe back. "Seungcheol. I have a question I would like to ask you." Jeonghan said.

"Yeah what's up?" He asked tucking a strand of hair behind Jeonghan's ear, causing the angel to blush.

"Uhh, can we go somewhere.. tonight, alone, where no one can see us?" Jeonghan asked as Seungcheol thought about it for a moment.

"Sure. I know the prefect spot! I'll pick you up tonight!" Seungcheol said blowing Jeonghan a kiss, he realized that this would be better than making Jeonghan uncomfortable by trying to kiss him.

So for the remainder of the afternoon, Jeonghan begged Mingyu and The8 to help him plan an outfit.

"Why hello beautiful." Seungcheol smiled as Jeonghan climbed into the passenger seat of his car. "Hello." Jeonghan said taking Seungcheols hand momentarily.

"Hey, you didn't correct me on calling you Beautiful. You normally say 'My name is still Jeonghan.' Or something like that." Seungcheol laughed, squeezing Jeonghan's hand.

They drove an hour out to a hiking spot. "Its nearly 4 miles up. If your feet get tired I'll carry you." Seungcheol said causing Jeonghan to laugh.

"You estimate my ability to tire easily." Jeonghan said putting Seungcheol's chest. "Lets go." He said.

Jeonghan didn't break a sweat the entire way up. "Come on." Jeonghan teased as he pulled Seungcheol up the steps by his hand.

Finally they reached the top right as the sun started to set. Basking them both in golden hour. "You look handsome." Jeonghan said wrapping his arms around Seungcheol's shoulders.

"And you look handsome too." Seungcheol said bringing Jeonghan closer, his hands wrapping around the angels wasit.

"Seungcheol." Jeonghan said, his voice shaking. "I need to tell you something serious." Jeonghan said pulling away.

"Oh please tell me you don't have cancer." Seungcheol gasped worriedly.

"No, I have not been diagnosed with cancer. This is a secret I've been keeping from you." Jeonghan said.

"I- just don't freak out. Or Leave me." Jeonghan begged. "Okay okay. I promise to not freak out or leave you. But what's going on, are you okay?" Seungcheol asked cupping both of Jeonghan's cheeks in his palm.

"I'm an angel."