5

"World's change, when eyes meet."

★

"Oh don't listen to this air head, your diction is fine." Hansol said, reassuring the angel. Something about Hansol, seemed a bit different compared to the others.

Jeonghan could sense he was just at peace. And calm within, he had the presence of an angel too.

It made Jeonghan think he may be 1 of the 2 angels within the group of Jisoo's. "Wasn't there supposed to be 10, I only count 8?" Jeonghan asked Jisoo.

"Wonwoo and Seungcheol are working, Dino should go get them." Jisoo said waving his hand at the pink haired boy.

"Ugh fine. I'll be back." Dino said getting up from the table in the Cafe and disappearing within the isle of books.

"So Jeonghan, what do you like to do?" The8 asked the angel. Who thought about it for a moment, he's been alive for 25,000 years and he never really had a hobby.

"I enjoy activities such as foot volleyball, and sleeping." Jeonghan said. It was at that moment Woozi had figured out Jeonghan was an angel.

Foot Volleyball is a game played especially in Heaven.

"Oh Vernon taught me how to play it! It's really fun!" Seungkwan said.

"Yeah, he's probably better than me. We'll have to play together some time." Vernon winked.

"I heard you loosers were looking for me." A person with curly purple hair with a set of glasses. "Oh you kidnapped another person. Hey I'm Wonwoo." He waved in Jeonghan's direction.

"Hello Wonwoo, my name is Jeonghan. And I would like to inform you that this was not a kidnapping, I came here with Jisoo and Dk, of my own accord." Jeonghan said.

"Oh you've got to be Joshua's friend. You talk just like him." Wonwoo snorts as he ruffled Jisoo's hair.

"May I ask who Joshua is? I do not recall that name." Jeonghan said as Jisoo sighed and slapped his hand on his forehead.

"Do not inflict pain upon yourself!" Jeonghan lectured.

"Sorry Jeonghan, and it's me. When I moved here, I decided to go by Joshua instead." He clarified.

"Oh, why would you change your name, Jisoo is quite a appealing name." Jeonghan said tilting his head in confusion, who would want to change their name?

"I know, but Jeonghan it's more common than Jisoo." Jisoo laughed as he placed a hand on his friends shoulder.

"Well I will still be-" Jeonghan trailed off as he locked eyes with a unfamiliar person.