10

"Old enough to know better. Young enough to not care. Experienced enough to do it right."

★

"May I ask you a question?" Seungcheol asked Jeonghan as they waited for the 2nd bag of popcorn to finish popping. Jeonghan, who was beyond fascinated with the microwave, turned his gaze to stare at Seungcheol.

"Yes, you may." Jeonghan said.

"How old are you?" Seungcheol asked as Jeonghan hesitated, he couldn't really admit he was 25,267 years old.

"25. May I ask how old you are?" Jeonghan asked as Seungcheol smiled and nodded. "I'm also 25." He said. "We'll be great friends." He added.

"How will you know we will? I've known you for less than a day?" Jeonghan asked.

"I just have a feeling. And plus your a nice person, I'd be shocked if we didn't end up being friends by the end of meeting." Seungcheol said.

"Ah, I understand. Indeed I am a enjoyable person. May we be great confidants Seungcheol." Jeonghan smiled.

"You have a unique way of speaking, I like it." Seungcheol smiled back as Jeonghan froze, he felt a weird sensation over his body and it confused him.

"Seungcheol? Do you acquire any sort of magical properties?" Jeonghan asked seriously as Seungcheol looked taken back by the sudden question.

"Uh no, why would I?" Seungcheol asked, still confused.

"Because when you smiled you seem to cause some sort of minimal effect on me. I do not know what it is but it's confusing." Jeonghan said crossing his arms as Seungcheol laughed.

"You just got butterflies. I understand don't worry. I know I'm handsome." Seungcheol said dramatically flipping his hair as Jeonghan raised an eyebrow.

"I am aware of your well-proportioned looks, but why would that cause... well this?" Jeonghan asked, the human body was so strange.

"I don't know, I'm not a scientist." Seungcheol said putting the 3rd bag of popcorn into the microwave.

"Whats a scientist?" Jeonghan asked to himself quietly as he watched Seungcheol deliver the first 2 bowls of popcorn to the other guests.