2. He asks you to be his girl

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

"Ahhhh!" You scream.

"Nothing hasn't even happened yet!" Michael laughs.

"I hate scary movies." you say before screaming once more.

30 minutes into the movie~

"I can't deal with this anymore! Ahhhh!!!" You screamed spilling your popcorn and running in the living room.

"C'mon (Y/N)! It's not that scary." he looked you in the eye. He came close to your face, feeling his minty breath on your face.

"I g-gotta go..." you say nervously and walked out the door.

The Next Day~

"Janet how could you leave me there, he caught me staring at him!" You said throwing a grape at her form your bowl.

"Well I didn't think you'd leave in the middle of the movie!"

"I was nervous! And plus I was screaming the whole time, I hate scary movies." You crunched on your grape.

"Well then you should just go up to him and say, Michael I'm tired of these silly games, I like you and I want you to know... Now say it."

You take a deep breath and closed your eyes. "Michael, I'm tired of these silly games, I like you, a lot, and I want you to be mine, all to myself, the way you laugh, talk and look, your eyes are so beautiful and deep, the way your hair falls over your face, your child like spirit, your big hands, and your kind caring heart, I love you and only you, for who you are."

"You love me?" You turn around to find a quite surprised Michael.

"Michael." you say as he walks closer. "Yes..."

"I've liked you since I first met you..."

"You like me?" You say walking closer to him.

"Yes... I love you..." He grabbed your hand and kissed it.

"I wanna make you my girl. do you wanna be my girl..?"

"I'd love to..." you smiled, your dreams just came true. Wow, you and Michael. Together... You hugged him and looked deep in his eyes. You were about to cry.

"I'm sorry, I'm getting emotional..." you say as he wipes your tears away.

"It's ok..." he holds you close and secure.

You both laugh and then you turn to Janet.

"I told you!" She smiled. "Now time for revenge...." she threw grapes at you and Michael.

"Hey!" You two say at the same and laughed.

Best day ever...