After asking my question I looked him in the eyes. He's so different. He didn't have the same type of look as the other guy did. He has these soft big brown bunny eyes that scream take care of me. But the words that come out of his mouth don't correspond with the feeling he gives off. "No numbness. I only feel pain in my arm. And they wish."

I took his word for it and started. "This will probably hurt, but we both have no other option right now." He nodded slowly. I cleaned up the wound so I could see it better. I had my special tweezers in my hand. I tried to grab the bullet, but it was too stuck. The more I pulled the louder his hisses and groans got. "I'm sorry, it will be over before you know it." Pushing down on his shoulder I managed to get the bullet to pop out a little. I finally got a nice hold on it and pulled it out. "There you go."

"Fuck, that hurt." He exclaimed in relief. "Getting stitches is going to hurt less, right?" I nodded seeing the discomfort in his face. Well, he's going to have the pay the price for his actions, even though I have no idea what he did to be shot in the first place. I mean I'm not stupid, I figured it out. They're mafia. This is what mafia do.

I quickly stitched him up, hearing how much pain he was in stung a bit. I don't know him, but I have a heart and hearing, seeing people in this type of pain isn't nice. "All done." I put a bandage over his wound to help it heal better and not get dirty. "You lost a lot of blood so you might want to take it easy, at least for today." He nodded and tried to sit up. I helped him by grabbing onto his arm. We were face to face now. I felt shy seeing how his eyes examined my whole face. Even though, half is covered up. "I recommend you do some mild exercises to keep the blood flowing in your body, like hip trusts or something similar."

A devilish smirk appeared on his face. One that could easily kill the person across from him. "Exercise? How about you ride my dick for exercise?" I was shocked by how straightforward he was. I didn't really know what to respond or do. I just sat there, looking into his eyes. "What's wrong baby girl?"

"I-I..." He pulled down my mask. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. He rolled us both over until I was underneath him. "This isn't a good idea. I have other patients to visit." He ignored my protest and kissed me again. The kiss was filled with hunger and passion. I could tell how horny he was just by how his hands roamed my body.

"But you're not done with me yet. Isn't it your job to make sure I'm a hundred percent, okay? And I won't be okay until my dick it buried deep inside you." I grabbed him by his nape and smashed my lips on his. I kissed him with the same kind of passion and hunger. His hands creeped underneath my shirt. Fingers hovering over my skin, leaving goosebumps behind. "Take it off, baby."

His soft tender voice ignited a fire in the pit of my stomach. My skin burned for his touch. I took my shirt off and threw it somewhere on the floor. Jungkook wasted no time and immediately unhooked my bra. "Nice boobs." He latched his mouth onto one of my nipples. Sucking hard while his fingers played with the other. My moans were only getting louder as the pleasure started increasing. The way his tongue flicked over my nipple felt wonderful. His big doe eyes stared up at me while he devoured my breasts.

He let his hand slide into my pants straight to my core. "Fuck, you're so wet for me." His fingers brushed through my folds, slipping into my core. He thrusted two fingers into my hole at a fast pace while his thumb played with my clit. All I could do was moan his name. "You like that?"

"Y-Yes." I spread my legs a little to give him more access to my pussy. He thrusted his fingers vigorously in and out of me. I could feel the burning sensation in my lower abdomen. I was so close to my orgasm. "I'm going to..."

He pulled them out with a big grin on his face. "Ride me." I got up and pulled my pants and panties down. He did the same thing. I was surprised to see how big he actually is. "It's not going to ride itself, baby girl." I quickly got up and straddled his waist. "Fuck, you're so sexy from this angle." My cheeks instantly turned bright red. He grabbed me by my hips and pushed me down. His thick cock slid in with ease in my wet cavern.

We both threw our heads back from pleasure. "Move." I obeyed and started moving my hips back and forth. He had a tight grip on me to help guide me. He filled me up so nicely. His cock hit all the right spots and I had barely even moved. I started speeding up my pace wanting to feel more pleasure meanwhile pleasing him to my best ability.

I started bouncing up and down on his cock. Placing my hands on top of his for balance. I didn't want to touch his chest, afraid that I would hurt him. "Come on baby. You can go faster." He groaned, tightening his grip on me even more. I tried my best, but my legs felt too weak. Instead of my pace increasing, they decreased from the overwhelming sensation in my burning core.

He suddenly grabbed me by my neck and pulled my down. I rested my cheek on his other shoulder, still being careful. He started thrusting upwards making me scream on the top of my lungs. His thrust were three times the pace as before. I had a hard time finding time to breathe between my screams. My insides were being completely abused my Jungkook's big cock. He hit my sweet spot continuously. I was loving every second of it.

"Fuck, getting shot isn't so bad after all." He joked while his thrusts got rougher. My body started trembling as I got closer to my orgasm. I clenched on him repeatedly to let him know. Talking wasn't much of an option.

"Jungkook, when you're done fucking the doctor, we need her. Yoongi hyung got hurt. Finish quickly he's in a lot of pain." A voice sounded from outside. There was no time for being embarrassed because he was pounding me into oblivion without a care in the world. How could I possibly help someone after getting my brains fucked out?

"You heard him. Finish quickly." It only took a couple more thrust and I collapsed in his embrace. My whole body shivered while I came undone. He continued thrusting into me until he found his own release. "Oh, that feels good."

I laid in his arms while panting heavily. "Thanks doc, that was a good fuck. Just what I needed." He made me giggle with his cuteness. For a one-time thing it was definitely good.

Slowly scrambling off him to get ready so I could help the rest. I glanced over at him. He had a big satisfied smile on his face. I found it cute. I never had that reaction from anyone. "You're welcome."